Control Part 8

N/n or should I say Y/n was being carried to her room. Vi insisted on carrying you to your room herself. As Vi laided you down she sat on your bed on your left was Vi and on your right was Jinx. Their expression said it all. Jinx finally spoke up "What's wrong with N/n? Why did her pendant glow?"

'Wasn't this pendant the same one I gave her years ago?' Vi thought. Leo shifted looked at the group "I don't know..."

Jinx knew instantly he was lying "Hey listen we won't tell anyone."

Leo sighed "It's complicated. Can you answer my question first though just so I can put 2 and 2. Are you..... N/n family, her sisters?"

Vi looked the child in the eyes "Yes I'm Vi."

"And I'm Jinx, we are her older siblings."

Leo took a deep breath in. "Ok I just wanted to make sure." He then sat down on a nearby chair. "N/n.." he then looked at you. "N/n... ever since I meet her she's always been like this. She never asked for help or told anyone of us her problems. Thought one day I asked her because I was truly worried.... She told me a story.... a story about her past.... the first thing she told me is her first memory is sitting a empty room alone..." Vi and Jinx had a guilty expression across there faces. "The next thing she told me is about how she got kidnapped."

"Kidnapped?!?!? By who?!?!? Where is that bastard?!?!? I think I'll pay him a visit....." Jinx said with rage in her eyes.

"Don't worry N/n told me he's not in the living world anymore..."

"...."

"She... she said that he had taken her away into a lad to do some experiments  on her. She also explained that while he was doing them he was laughing at her talking about progress. She then fell asleep after he injected something in her arm and then she woke up a few minutes later to see him dead on the floor. Blood on her hands. When she got home she looked at her eyes and saw they were red. You know 'overdrive' the thing I was talking about earlier it's a condition that she gets when she's angry she loses herself..... she told me that's when she realized she killed that man. That mess with her head for a while now.... I don't know if that's why it glows or not."

Vi looked at Y/n she didn't know what to do. How to help her youngest sibling. That's when you started to wake up, everyone kept silent. Y/N yawned "That was a great nap.... uh wh-?" With that Vi and Jinx crushed Y/n into a hug.

Yes the sisters have finally united.