Don't Mess with the Baby Part 3

Jinx lowered her gun. Caitlyn was about to say something but Vi gave her the 'know is not the best time' look. Jinx then walked over to the guy. With one swift motion she killed him. Blowing the smoke from her gun. "P-Jinx..." Vi asked.

"I hate... liers..." Jinx said. She then put her gun on her waist. 'Silco your going to pay.' Jinx thought in her mind. She then walked over to you. She picked you up and started to walk back outside. Your legs were badly injured and you need mechical treatment pronto. Vi followed Jinx outside along with Caitlyn. "Jinx wait... let's go to Caitlyn's i know you don't like topsiders, neither do I but it's better-"

"Fine...." Jinx said as she kept walking.

"I'll lead the way." Said Caitlyn.

[A couple minutes later they arrive at Caitlyn's house with her parents at the door.]

"Baby girl what- Why the Bloodly Hell are you here?" Caitlyn's father asked Jinx.

"Father it's a long story please don't do anything rash can you not see a bleed child in her arms or no?"

Her father looked at the child then Jinx. "You better explain later. Take her to the medical room." He snapped his fingers to butlers came along. They showed the Jinx to the clinic because she would not let you go or leave you with 'topsiders'.

Jinx then watched while the medical staff took care of you in the clinic not leaving your side for a minute. Vi wanted to be there to but she had to stand outside on lookout duty. Just to check to make sure no one came inside the clinic that wasn't suppose to be there.

After a couple of hours finally the medical staff stabilized you. You were breathing heavy in the beginning but now it's more relaxed. You awake most of the time didn't fall asleep until finally only you and Jinx were in the room. She came over and kissed your forehead. "Get some rest I promise your save this time. That man is gone." With that your eyes closed.