When these walls come tumbling down Part 3

"That's Vi, right? I owe her old man my life."

"She's bleeding. She's needs a docter. Not so simple to come by around here. I'm sorry."

"But I do know someone that can help. Come with me."

The go to a strange shop. "Ailment?" The shop keeper ask. "Uh she been stabbed."

"She makes potions helps people heal with this."
"Shimmer. Why would you take something that does that to you?"

"I just... wanted to feel what it was like... To be somebody. To make other people afraid."

"Thank you, I really--"

"Let's go i think Vi would be happy to see a friendly face."

"No, no you go ahead. She knew me when I was still. Anyway, I don't want her to see me like this. Just tell her, I'm sorry about everything. Okay?"

A couple mins later Caitlyn gives Vi the vile. Vi gets up quickly.

"Easy, easy, easy. We need you back on your feet. What's the name Sevika gave you Jinx's?"

"Right. Jinx. How could I forget."

"We've gonna have to be more careful now. Silco will be watching. You use to live here. Who's powder and Y/N?"

"My sisters. I thought they died, but, no. I have to try and find them."

"How do you not know if your sisters is alive or dead?"

"It's hard to check up on people from inside a concrete cell."

"What, you don't have parents?"

"No! They were killed by enforcers."

Vi then hears a sound. She walks slowly to the door and walk out.

A laugh can be heared. "Vander's prodigy. I've regretted that we never had the opportunity to speak."

"What have you done with my sister."

"I've freed her. Candidly, I thought you were the prize of your secondhand family. But Jinx... Oh. She is more than I ever imagined. All she needed was a slap for you. And her baby sister dead."

"I'm gonna find her and erase whatever fucked-up delusions you put in her head. But first, I'm gonna bring your bullshit empire down all around you."

"You don't know your limits girl that's what got Vander killed. What drove one of your sister away and the other killed or sold. What ever those bastards did to that child."

"Ok well, you talk to much." With that Vi punches a building and the whole places collapses. On Silco and his gang.

In other place Powder Could be seen with a flare in her hand. "Wherever you are, light it up and I'll find you." With that Powder lights the flame. After a couple of minutes the flame dies out. She then throws it looking at the blue refined gem.

"Powder?" Vi says looking at Powder. Powder turns around to see Vi. "Vi?"

Vi cries and runs to her baby sister. Powder drops the ball. "I'm so sorry Powder I tried to come back. I promise, I did. But I... I got arrested."

"Marcus? I don't know. I.. it doesn't matter. I just... I never thought I'd see you again."

"Are you real? Yes, of course. It's me, Vi your sister. I'm here. I'm right here."

"Things changed when you left. I changed."

"I know, Pow-pow, I know. You did what you had to do to survive. Me too. It's okay. What matters is we're together.

[Sirius : God Damn Caitlyn]

Caitlyn rushes up the steps. Powder Quickly points the gun at Caitlyn. "Who's she?"

"Who are you?"

"It's okay. She's a friend. Swvika wasn't lying? You're with an enforcer?"

"Your sister is Jinx?"

[Sirius : Caitlyn I ship you a Vi but please I really wish you shut up at this moment.]

"Caitlyn, just listen, we can work this out."

"This is a trick. You're playing me!"

"We didn't say anything."

[Sirius : Caitlyn please... ☠]

"I wasn't talking to you." Powder said point the gun at Caitlyn.

"Powder it's okay."

"Stop calling me that. It's Jinx now. Powder fell down a well."

At that Vi looked so hurt. "You're not a Jinx. God, I never should have--"

"Stop talking to me like I'm a child! Was that why you came? For this stupid stone?"

"No, I don't even know what is..."

"You're a class act, Sister. Sister. Though I missed her. Bet you wouldn't miss her." The gun was dangerously spinning in Vi's face.

"Powder I'm here for you and Y/N. You can fire that thing if you want, but I'm not going anywhere. I not going to abandon you or y/n ever again."

"Everyone shut up, I need to think. Do you hear that?"

With that the firelights come in.