Sometimes it's best to leave stuff alone Part 2

As you laided there unable to move. A single tear shed. Gladly it was dim in the room so the man couldn't see you crying. "What.. what do you want?" You asked with a shaky voice. This was one of the worse situation you could possibly be in. This this is why you trained. So you could get out. Right now you feel scared. You feel weak. No one is going to save you. You have no idea what this sicko even wants.

"Darling do be afraid I'm not here to hurt you but help you." He then turns around with a device in his hands. 'Help me? Help me with what?' You thought as you thrashed against the table. He then speaks again "You know when I was a lad no one took care of me. I was an orphan just like yourself..."

"How do you know that I'm a orphan?"

"Kid I've been watching you for a couple of weeks. Watching you struggle. I just wanna help..." He slowly smiled. That creeped you out. He then put the device on you arm.

"What's that?" You asked.

"You know kid's like you deserve more~" He said disappearing into the shadows of his what seems to be a lab.

He comes back with his hands behind his back. "You know your my 10th subject. So many kids dead. Hopefully that this time it will be a success. Don't worry if it fails your going to be seeing your mommy and daddy alot quicker than expected." He then shoves a pill in your mouth making you swallow it. He waits for a couple of seconds. You then start to have chills, a jerk wildly, your mind is spinning, your breathing is rapid. You shed another tear. 'Help please...'

He watches you as your clearly in pain. "How does it feel good right~" You start to hear voices. 'Please shut up! PLEASE SHUT UP' You start to scream and you fully burst into tears. Then he went back into the shadows again. He brought a syringe back with him.

"Please no.... don't... stop.." You repeated the same line over and over again.

"Hush little one it will be quick I promise~" At that he pushed the needle in your skin and you blacked out.