You and Me Part 3

As Silco Died All The Monsters Screamed. They all stood still for a minute. Then the all the monsters faded except one that one was Leo. The monsters ash started to head towards Leo. Then Leo absorbed the ashes of each and every monster. Creating a new boss. He made godzilla look like a baby.
In a unknown location a man looked out a window looking at Leo he took one last smoke before picking up his rifle.

"What beautiful beast that science created, to bad you have to pass on."
With that the man shot the gun. Killing Leo. "Your remains well help me with my plans. The human race will evolve, yes glorious evolution."

[Sirius : 😏]

[Back with Y/n #You]
You then fall to your knees before you laided your friend in his normal body all the shimmer dissolve after he died. Your mind raced and you couldn't breathe.

An enforcer walked behind you grabbing you from the scene and another came to take Leo away.

To hell with that!

You broke free from the enforcer and grabbed Leo's body. Your friend just died and they were going to take him away over your dead body!

The enforcers tried to do it again and then a gun was held to thier face. There was your sister Jinx. "Do you have a heart or something? I know ya do... that's her friend. He just died. Back off. If you don't I will kill you without hesitation. I'm in no mood."

With that the enforcer backed off. Then you felt someone at your shoulder it was Vi. She had her hand on your back. She gave this look that was just saying let it all out.

So you did. You cried for your friend. It broke your heart to see him pass on. He was too young. He was your best friend. He was also, maybe even more. Maybe a lover. You did have a crush on him. You didn't even have the chance to ask him.