Control Part 7

A couple hours went by. Leo the green haired boy showed the 3 around. Caitlyn watched the two sisters look around mumbling somethings under there breath. 'I shouldn't have left you.... I can't believe you were under my nose this whole time... and so on.' After Leo was finished he turned around to look at the girl's witch by now all of them have revealed there true faces. "Can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead kid." Vi said putting her hand on her hip.

"Why were you guys disguised?"

"We just don't want a couple people find us ya know?"

"Like Silco..."

"...."

"That dudes an asshole. N/n can't stand him either in fact everytime she see him we have to head back here and get her off 'overdrive'."

"What's overdrive?" Vi asked worriedly.

"That's.... not something for me to explain. If you wanna know ask N/n. She will tell-" Then an explosion interrupts the group conversation.

A man is then thrown to the wall. The three saw a blue portal. There eye's widen. A small figure steps out. The man the grabs his gun and then points it at the small figure. "You pack quite a punch. You will definitely sell nicely."

"The man shots 5 rounds and in that time frame he's knocked out cold to the ground. The small figure stood back up over the man's body and took off there hood. Revealing a girl similar to Vi and Powder with blue and red hair. "N/n!!!" Leo yelled running up to her. Leo crashed into N/n sending him and her on to the floor. "Leo your crushing me get off." N/n gets off the floor and looks at Leo. "We have guest!"

"Oh really wh-" N/n looked at the 3 girls before her. With that N/n necklace glows and she pass out hearing worrying voices.