When these walls come tumbling down Part 1

~I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows~

~ For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground~

~ I'm searching to behold the stories that are told~

~When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned~

~Tell you you're the greatest~

~But once you turn they hate us~

~Oh, the misery~

~Everybody wants to be my enemy~

~Spare the sympathy~

~Everybody wants to be my enemy~

~Look out for yourself~

"Chuck!"

"Thieram. Uh... My name's Thieram."

"Nice try Chuck. What's all the hubbub?" Jinx saying laughing.

"Uh. Boss wants us to grab someone up."

"Someone? Anyone?"

"Who are you grabbing?"

"Some girls. I mean, I mean not... I'm not grabbing girls. Oh, other than the... those ones... I guess."

Jinx looks at Chuck suspiciously. "Focus. Who are they? Why wasn't I invited to the party?"

"Uh. I don't know. They... they got in a fight with Sevika. They did a number on her."

"Oh really? Which number?"

"It's like a saying..."

"Your doing great Chuck. Here, for your troubles."

[With Vi]

"Silco's goons aren't far behind. We have to keep moving. What the hell is that?"

"A sign."

"Whatever just help me to the edge."

"Can you do this when your in-"

Vi jumps down. They rolls.

"Shit" Caitlyn says

[Back in the Last Drop]

"We lost her." Savika says. The chairs turns around Jinx is sitting in the chair. "Lost who?" Savika growls a moves forward but then steps on a tripwire and is gassed. A couple minutes later Savika is awaken with a slap to the face by Jinx. Jinx's smiles. "I feel like me and you got off the on the wrong arm. Maybe we should try the other."

"No need. It's your sister Vi. She's back. Looking for you. It's not what you think. She's with some girl enforcer. Guess she replaced you."

"Your lying."

"Why bother? Her back in town, it's only a matter of time before you implode and Silco finally gets the message that you're about as good for our cause as you were for your family. Jinx."

She first cries then sneezes. "Ten outta ten, toots! I think i just know how to deliver that message."