Control Part 1

You've finally woke up. You've been passed out for hour in the arcade. You decided to go home for the day. As you climb up the walls and hop over roof tops you finally reached your destination. You took off all of your gear and sat down in the middle of your home. You then slam your hands down on the ground. You feel something in your chest telling you to scream and let all your anger out but you don't. You knew that wasn't healthy but right now the only thing that kept you from going berserk is your music, practicing fighting, shooting and painting but even with all those things sometimes none of them work. You go back to your wall you have been currently painting on. So many pictures of you and 2 older girls with you. You even wrote yourself a little message on the wall reminding you there your sisters. Thought what hurt the most again is that you didn't know there names or faces. You sat down. Wondering about what happen at the arcade. You only remember the letter 'P' for some reason. You decided it's best to stay away from the acarde because you passed out last time. Gladly no one was there.

[With the 3]

Jinx, Vi and Caitlyn have finished rumbling with the firelights leaving only the leader to flee. Vi walks over to Powder and the steps between her and Caitlyn. "Caitlyn for the time we've been together I can tell you different from most enforcers and that I can talk to you like a normal human being." Vi paused and added. "I've been apart from my baby sisters for 5 years. I'm sorry I can't let you take Jinx or Powder witch ever name she wants to use because no matter what I still love her the same. She'll always be my baby sister and I'll protect her till the day I die." Jinx started to tear after this statement. Caitlyn looked at Jinx tearing up. 'At first I was focus on catching the criminal but this makes things more difficult. If Jinx was taken by Silco as a child. That explains a couple of things I see what's going on here.'

Caitlyn spoke up "Ok I will not arrest her." Caitlyn saw the good in Vi's heart. Hopeful with a little help from her she could help Vi give rid of any sick idea's Silco put in the child's head. "Alright were to next?"

"My base maybe? They wouldn't suspect you there. Only Silco comes in." Jinx said looking at the 2 and so they headed off to the base.