Chapter 49

"Are you sure you will take care of Kouka for me?" The black haired female asked with a worried tone.

Clenching her fist tightly, feeling dejected that the little girl she was taking of till now gonna leave her.

And knowing her, the vermilion haired female definitely wouldn't stay here at Kouan with her.

But Kouka will die if she ever leave. (Y/n) couldn't do anything to stop her because it was her choice.

She promised.

Feeling the tense atmosphere, the male yato nodded nervously while his partner watched with a frown on her face.

"(Y/n)....."

Mentally slapping himself on the face, he stopped trembling and bowed 90 degrees to (Y/n), which caught her off guard.

"I PROMISE I WILL TAKE CARE OF KOUKA!" He yelled seriously, "I REALLY LOVE HER!"

She blinked rapidly before nodding, surprised by his dedication to marry Kouka, who was watching them quietly.

"Okay. I'll hold you up to that." She smiled, "You gonna leave this planet right?" (Y/n) asked but it wasn't diverted to Kankou, he watched as Kouka gave her a firm nod, "Yes."
_______________________________________

Few days later, (Y/n) was left alone on the planet. She can't help but miss Kouka, or you can say her adopted daughter.

Thinking of the little girl, she smiled while thinking about what happened few days prior.

"I hope you are happy, Kouka-chan." She said to herself, feeling the wind breezing as her silky black hair swayed.
_______________________________________

"(Y/n)-chan!" The small boy called, who also known as Kamui.

Feeling her clothes being tugged, she looked down and saw the vermilion haired boy calling her as she squatted down, facing the little boy.

"What's it, Kamui-kun?" She said softly, her hand reaching up to pat his head.

Feeling happy that (Y/n) is patting him, he wanted more so he snuggled his head more into the hand.

"Let's go and train!' The seven year old said excitedly, jumping up and down.

(Y/n) hummed and placed a finger on her chin, acting as if she was thinking about something, "What did your mom said?"

Hearing the word mom, Kamui flinched a little, scared of his scary mom. "E-Em....I didn't ask mom." He stuttered nervously.

She chuckled at his reaction before standing up, holding the boy's hand as well.

"Well then let's ask your mom!"
_______________________________________

Knocking on the door, Kouka perked up seeing her guardian and son.

"Hi there (Y/n)." She greeted while smiling as both of them walked to her bed.

(Y/n) nodded, looking at the baby in the mother's arms.

"Good morning, Kagura!" Kamui greeted the baby excitedly.

The baby giggled before gripping her brother's hair tightly, "Ow! It hurts!" He yelled, trying to squirm away but Kagura only giggled more, feeling fun at his misery.

Kouka sighed looking at her son as (Y/n) helped him out.

Carrying the baby on her arms, (Y/n) poked her cheek, "She looks like you, Kouka-chan." Her vermilion hair and blue eyes, just like Kamui. Both of them has the same faces like their mother.