Chapter 39

Ignoring the fight around them, the president of Tenjiku and the commander of Toman was standing while facing each other.

Izana smirked at the other, "What are you waiting for? Come on!

Mikey just stared at him in silence, clenching his fist.

"Mikey, please don't hurt those who are important to you."

(Y/n) once told him when they were riding on his bike.

He felt her arms wrapping around his waist, as she leaned her face on his back.

Mikey smiled as he gripped the handle of the bike, enjoying the warmth.

"Of course I won't, (Y/n)-chan. I promise."

He then thought of what his younger sister told him before leaving the hospital.

His heart ache seeing Emma being sad, her eyes was red from crying too much.

And (Y/n). She was hurt.

Emma hugged his brother tightly as Mikey also hugged her back.

"Please don't kill Izana."

He nodded mindlessly, knowing what his sister meant.

But sadly he need to break the promise he made to (Y/n).

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)-chan."
_______________________________________

The white haired male suddenly lunged at Mikey, catching him off guard.

He aimed his kick at Mikey's face but he managed to block it with his arms, making him flew away.

"Mikey!" Peh yan yelled worriedly.

"That was fast!" Chifuyu said as the higher-up of Toman watched nervously.

Izana grinned with a scary smile, "So? You feeling empty yet?"

"You're quite strong, brother."

Mikey stood up as he walked to Izana. "Let's settle this for good, brother."

He stayed silent, staring at the blonde haired male, "I wonder how you are still standing."

He lifted up his right leg as he attempted to roundhouse kick the white haired male.

But he blocked the kick quickly, grinning at Mikey.

"That kick was amazing, Mikey!" He yelled excitedly, making the other surprised.

The fight then continued between them, while the crybaby hero looked at them in fear.

"He managed to block Mikey's kick!" He exclaimed.

Izana sent a punch to the male, but he didn't even staggered.

Mikey only stared at him, his eyes dark and hollow.

"Why did you try to kill our sister?"

The white haired listened in shocked,

Emma wasn't dead?!

Mikey continued, glaring at him, "You hurt (Y/n)-chan."

"W-What do you mean by (Y/n)-chan?"

The excitement to fight Mikey was gone when he mentioned the black haired female.

"Kisaki hitted her on the head. She's in the hospital now."

The commander was confused on how he know (Y/n).

"What...?"
_______________________________________

The male with glasses watched as the Tenjiku president and Toman commander stopped fighting.