Chapter 20

Coming back with mineral water bottle in his hands, Mitsuya and Hakkai walked towards the two dizzy males.

Draken and Kazutora sit between them, telling them not to puke on the floor.

"Come on, drink some water." Mitsuya said as he opened the bottle cap for them.

Muttering a thanks to him, Mikey and Chifuyu drank the water, feeling the dizziness leaving them.

Hakkai noticed the black haired girl and a pair of siblings were missing.

"Where's (Y/n)-chan?" The taller asked, looking around for her.

"She and the twins went and try out other rides." Draken replied, sad that he didn't get to go with her.

Kazutora also nodded sadly.

Since they need to take care of the idiot commander and Chifuyu.
___________________________________________

The black haired girl were holding hands with Souya on her right, and Nahoya on her left.

Both of them blushed at the contact although (Y/n) doesn't even seems to mind.

She then saw a ride that caught her eyes, "Let's ride that!" She pointed at the roller coaster.

She didn't wait for their response as she dragged them to the lines.

Soon it were their turn, taking a seat with Souya beside her and Nahoya sitting behind her.

The younger trembled as the ride was about to take off as he was scared of the speed.

(Y/n) noticed and held his hands, making him blush, "Don't be scared, Souya-kun! I'm right here!" She assured with a grin on her face.

The other male nodded, forgetting about getting scared for the ride as mentally chanting repeatedly,

Oh my god, is this love?!

What a great thing to think about while riding a freaking roller coaster.
___________________________________________

"What should we ride next?" She asked them, getting off from the ride.

"Drop tower?" Smiley suggested, pointing at a very tall ride.

"Whoa that is so tall." (Y/n) said in amazement.

They lined up while waiting for their turns patiently.

"Please make sure your stuff is with you all the time." the worker warned as they made sure stuffs were tucked in firmly.

(Y/n) cheered excitedly as the ride slowly began moving up.

Souya got scared again and grasped her hand tightly, the yato not minding the contact at all.

Smiley watched nervously as the ground beneath them became farther away slowly as the ride went up.

The ride stopped at the top, (Y/n) looking down in awe.

The three of them let out a scream excitedly.

Souya also joined in, not wanting to be left out although he was scared.

(Y/n) looked down at the ground that was going down fast, "This is fun!" She exclaimed.

What shocked the males was the Yato's blouse, which was going up as the ride went down.

Reaching over at the same time, they both pulled both of the sides of her shirt down.

They were glad that no one seems to notice the almost half naked (Y/n).

(Y/n) didn’t even seem to notice her shirt being pulled down, thinking it was the gravity.
___________________________________________

Short chapter! Will continue tomorrow!