Chapter 1

Before reading this one make sure you read the first book, When I Saw You.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

***3 years later***

(Chelsea's POV)

So it's been 3 years since I've seen any of the boys or talked to any of them. Madyson and Taylor are still dating, along with Nash and Ashley. Megan and Dylan split up, Dylan is dating Teala Dunn and Megan is dating Kian Lawley. Macy, Bella, and I are still bestfriends, we haven't all hung out in 2 years. Pretty much, Macy has continued on with her singing career and she has a record deal and she has an apartment in Miami. Bella, is an actress and she lives in an apartment in New York. I am continuing on with modeling and I live in California, I have an apartment in LA. Alex and Bella dated for 2 years long distance but it wasn't working so they broke up. We're all really good friends with him, and he travels a lot so we see him all the time. Madyson moved to Las Vegas to become a fashion designer and she has a very successful career. Magcon split up and they're all doing their own things now. Logan is going through college with Andrew at the University of Florida. Mariah and Sammy have a kid now and they're getting married soon, Mariah is 21 and Sammy is 22. Mariah has a 2 year old daughter named Aubrey Chanel Wilkinson. Mariah has only gotten prettier, they have a house in Ohio and its huge! Mariah is going to Ohio state to become a pediatrician and she's almost done with school. Sammy and Skate have their own singing career and they are always traveling. Mariah moved to Ohio so she could be with her mom and so her mom can babysit. I also help at photoshoots I pick out outfits, do their hair, and their makeup. Macy and Bella are coming down to visit in a few days and I'm super excited! I can't believe it's been 2 years, it's so crazy to think about it. As for matt, he of course did get over Bella, I think but they never made up, after all these years. Jack has gone through tons of girlfriends but he and Macy did make up, but they do not talk. None of us have been in contact with any of the boys, it's kinda sad to think about. I currently drive the Range Rover everywhere but on occasion I'll take my new jeep or the Lamborghini. My mom and dad did end up splitting which sucks. My mom has been everywhere and I have not talked to her since our big fight in Florida, 3 years ago. My dad has found a new wife her name is Danielle and she's really sweet and nice. I'm happy for my dad, we've been keeping in touch ever since I left and I'm really glad. I still have Sadie and she lives in my apartment with me. As for my photographer, it's still Bryant he is seriously the best! He actually shoots with the boys a lot too, for their new clothing line they have out. Girls are always all over them and it's so crazy!