Chapter 58

(Chelsea's POV)

We walked out to my car and I had no idea what to say, I had a whole speech planned out but I was too nervous to say anything. I had no idea why, I was always so comfortable around him.

"Hey" He laughed as he smiled.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I'm Hayes." He replied with a goofy grin.

"I'm Chelsea." I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you, you're cute. Wanna hang out later?" He asked blushing.

"I'd love to!" I giggled.

And in that moment, all my nerves were gone, he had this effect on me that made me feel so comfortable around him.

We talked for a little while longer and he went back to play basketball for a while. I felt so relived that I cleared everything up, I really missed hanging out with Bella and Macy. I texted them.

C- Breakfast date at IHOP?

B- There's food, IM DOWN!!

M- Me too!! What time?

C- Like 30 minutes?

B- Sounds good!

M- Can't wait!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I drove to Target to get a few things before meeting up with them at breakfast. I ran into a few girls and they wanted pictures, I totally forgot that I was wearing my pajamas still, but whatever. I got to IHOP and they had just gotten there.

"Hey girls!!" I exclaimed.

"I miss hanging out, like all of us." Bella sighed.

"Yeah, wedding plans are crazy tho, and everything is so hectic." Macy replied.

"Yeah, I get it, so what's new with you?" I asked Macy.

"Please don't say anything guys, but I think I'm pregnant." She said nervously.

"Wait, what?" Bella and I said looking at her.

"I'm not for sure yet, and I don't know what to do. I have an appointment in 3 days and I'm flying back to California with Jack." She sighed.

"Awhh, Macy everything will be fine! I guarantee you." I smiled looking at her.

"So B, what about Matt??" Macy smirked.

"Well I called him, but he didn't answer so. I don't think he wants to talk to me or see me." She sighed looking down at the table.

"Maybe he's just busy, I mean he is doing all of these events and stuff." I replied.

"Yeah, I think Chelsea is right, he's probably just really busy with his schedule." Macy agreed.

"What about Hayes?" Bella asked.

"Well I went and talked to him this morning at the courts and I think we're good now. I think we're gonna hang out tonight." I smiled.

"Awhh, so happy for you!" Macy awed.

"Me too!!" Bella exclaimed.

We talked a little while longer and then I noticed a familiar face walk in the door; Gilinsky. He walked over and gave Macy a hug and a kiss and sat down next to her. I noticed I'd gotten a few texts so I answered them when I heard Bella gasp.

"Hey B" Matt smiled.

"Matt? What are you doing here!!" She jumped up and hugged him.

"I came to surprise you, I listened to your voicemail and I knew I had to come see you" He explained.

"Awhhhh" I smiled.

Then Hayes walked in, and came to sit down too.

"Sup" I laughed.

"Gosh, I freaking love you." He started laughing and hugged me.

We all ate and hung out for awhile at the restaurant and then everyone left. I wasn't feeling too well and I started getting a headache so I went home and layed down. I ended up falling asleep, when I woke up I had a few texts and missed calls. Hayes texted me.

H- Heard you weren't feeling good, wanna cancel for tonight?

C- No, it's okay! Be over soon.

I walked out of my room and into my bathroom, I threw on sweatpants and a t shirt and put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't even bother putting makeup on. I walked downstairs to see Hayes already here.

"Hey, you wanna go?" He asked.

"Should I change?" I laughed.

"Nahh, you look good" He smiled.

We drove over to his house and I still wasn't feeling good but I tried to just play it off. We got there and we went outside and sat on the dock.