Chapter 45

(Chelsea's POV)

"Chelsea!" Macy and Bella yelled.

"Oh my gosh! What are you guys doing here??" I exclaimed.

"We wanted to surprise you, and Hayes invited us." They smiled.

"Awh! Well come in!" I laughed.

We all sat up and talked upstairs in my room. Then I heard the door open and I knew it was Hayes. I walked down stairs to go see him and say thank you.

"Thank you." I smiled hugging him.

"You're welcome." He smiled back and kissed the top of my head.

"You should get to bed, you have a busy day planned tomorrow." He smirked.

"What am I doing?" I asked.

"It's a secret, I planned it for you guys" He laughed.

"Hayes! You know I hate surprises." I pouted.

"It's a good one, now go to bed." He joked.

"Okay, goodnight!" I shouted going up the stairs.

I walked upstairs and layed down in bed, I fell asleep about 30 minutes later.

**next morning**

Hayes woke me up at 4:30 am, and I was not prepared at all. I was so tired, I got up and got ready for the day.

"Hayes where are we going?" I moaned.

"You Macy, and Bella are taking a road trip to New York to go shopping!" He explained.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"You're welcome" He laughed.

We all finished getting ready and met downstairs in the living room. We decided to take my jeep there, Bella told us it's pretty cold in New York so we dressed warm. We're gonna be there for 2 days. We got ready to leave and I said bye to Hayes.

"Bye, be safe! If you have any problems call me or text me." He said hugging me tight.

"Okay, I will. Bye!" I smiled.

We got in the car and we began our long drive to New York. We got there at 3:00 in the afternoon, and we began to shop. After a long 4 hours of shopping we went to our hotel and ordered room service. We posted a ton on snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. Shawn Mendes texted me out of nowhere.

Shawny boii😈- You're in New York??!

Me- Yeah, aha😂 why?

Shawny boii😈- I'm here with Aaron and Matt!

Me- No wayy!!😆

Shawny boii😈- yes! Where are you staying at?

Me- The Marriot, it's right in New York City.

Shawny boii😈- Wait, really? That's where we're staying.

Me- oh my gosh! Come hang with us!

Shawny boii😈- Okay, room number?

Me- 305

Shawny boii😈- okay, be there soon!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I decided to call Hayes and tell him thank you for everything. I called and he didn't answer, strange. He usually does, I shook it off and waited for Shawn to get here. They knocked and I ran to get the door, Macy and Bella looked at me weird. I opened the door and Macy and Bella were so excited. Matt ran up to Bella, picked her up and spun her around. They were so cute, I love them together. I said hello to everyone and my phone started to ring. I looked and it was Hayes, I answered it immediately. I walked into the other room and started to talk. We talked and I thanked him for making these reservations, I heard girls in the background laughing.