Chapter 6

(Chelsea's POV)

"Is that Matt?" Bella whispered.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

She said something under her breath that I couldn't quite understand. I knew we were gonna run into them while we were here.

"B, we don't have to eat here if you don't want to." I said.

"No it's okay!" She smiled.

My phone went off and I looked, it was a text from Hayes.

Hayes🙈💙- I see you!😜 Matt still likes Bella I say we set them up😏

Me- Good idea, not yet tho. She just got here!😂

Hayes🙈💙- Are you gonna come sit by me or nahh??😉

Me- Nahh!😷

Hayes🙈💙- Well then.. Leave✋

Me- I'm on it captain👨

Hayes🙈💙- I'm joking! Baby come back😭😭

Me- we have to go and get Macy!! Her flight lands in 5😁😁

Hayes🙈💙- K. Come over to Cams tonight, bring them too

Me- kk, see you then😊

Hayes🙈💙- Byee💘

END OF CONVERSATION
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We walked into the airport and waited for Macy to come out. We saw her walking and we ran up and hugged her.

"Hey guys!" She smiled.

"Heyy!" We replied.

"Chelsea you need to tell her in the car." Bella said.

"Tell me what?" Macy asked.

"Come on!" I said walking to the car.

"Okay, so Cam and Nash live next to me and all the boys are there visiting them. They want us to come over tonight and hangout but what do you think?" I explained to Macy.

"I think it will be fun, I miss them!" She smiled.

"Okay then, 7 o'clock!" I yelled.

Taylor texted me and told me it was going to be a party so we decided to change. I put on a black dress with a pair of heels. I re did my makeup and curled my hair. Macy, Bella, and I were all ready to go by 6:00 but it doesn't start till 7.

"Let's go to Taco Bell!" Macy yelled.

"Yeahh!" Bella laughed.

"Okay let's go!" I said grabbing my keys.

We walked out to the Range Rover and drove to Taco Bell. We were in Taco Bell for 45 minutes eating and talking, I lost track of time. It was 6:50 and we had to go, we all threw away our garbage and headed back home. When we got back we grabbed everything we needed for the party and headed next door. We were a little late; 7:05 we knocked and Nash answered.

"Heyy!" Nash yelled.

We walked inside and oh my gosh, there were tons of people here. I wonder how they all fit? I saw the O2L Boys, Andrea russet, Teala Dunn, all the magcon boys, Dillon Rupp, the Dolan twins, and Lia Marie Johnson. I went to get a drink and I saw famous people, what? Rae Sremmurd was talking to Taylor, Taylor waved me over there.

"Yo Rae, this is my girl Chelsea!" He said introducing me.

"Hey C, I'm Rae!" He said laughing.

"Hey!" I smiled.

I got a picture with him and then one with him and Taylor. I went to go sit and talk to Teala on my way to the couch, Justin Bieber was here. Wait what? They know Justin Bieber...