Chapter 50

(Chelsea's POV)

I woke up at 4:00 in the morning because our flight leaves at 7. I got dressed and everything which took about 40 minutes. Then, I cooked breakfast for everyone, there was still about 15 minutes left before breakfast was done.

"Morning." I turned around to see Hayes standing there.

"Morning Grier." I smiled.

"Do you have to go?" He frowned.

"Yes. Do you have to stay here?" I sighed.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Well I'll see you in like a week I think." I said.

"Too long." He whined.

I just laughed.

Hayes and I just talked for awhile, we haven't got to do much of that. Slowly, everyone started to wake up. We all ate, and then Macy and Bella went upstairs to get ready for the flight. Hayes helped me pick up breakfast, while everyone else carried luggage into the car. It was now 6:15 and we were ready to go. We got to the airport at 6:30 and we unloaded the car, we got inside and we said our goodbyes.

**after the flight**

I was so happy to be back in California but I really was gonna miss North Carolina a lot. When we landed I got a call from Taylor, which is really unusual.

(T= Taylor C= Chelsea)

C- Hey Taylor!

T- Hey C!

C- How have you been?

T- Really good, how about you?

C- Good!

T- Good, so I'm calling because Madyson and I are getting married on November 5th. We would love for you and Macy to be bridesmaids. And Bella to be the maid of honor.

C- Oh my gosh! Yay! I'm so happy, I would love to! I'll talk to Macy about it. I'm guessing Madyson is gonna call Bella?

T- Yeah! Just text me and let me know.

C- I will, thanks Taylor

T- Yep bye.

C- Bye.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So today was September 7th, homecoming was on the 15th, we're going down there on the 14th, and leaving on the 18th. Then, my dads funeral is on the 20th and its in Florida, and I'm staying until the 28th. Then I can go home for about a week and then go to the wedding. I forgot to ask where the wedding was gonna be.

**fast forward to the day of dress shopping**

I was so excited to be dress shopping but I had to find the perfect dress. I haven't talked to Hayes since I left and it's been almost a week. Our flight is in 2 days, so we have to find a dress soon. We got ready and Cam and Nash went with us dress shopping, mainly because we forced them. We drove to Beverly Hills because they have a lot of dress stores there. After about 6 hours we got everything we needed for homecoming. We went out to dinner and my phone started to ring. It was Jack Gilinsky, I excused myself from the table and walked outside.