Chapter 15

(Chelsea's POV)

Today was my brother, sister day with Logan and I was super excited! I got up and jumped in the shower, and got dressed. I came out of the bathroom to do my makeup, and Hayes was awake!

"Good morning gorgeous" Hayes smiled.

"Good morning cutie!" I giggled.

"I should probably get going" Hayes said.

"Okay!" I smiled

He got up and hugged me, then he left. I didn't have that long to finish getting ready, only about an hour. I hurried up and did my makeup and hair, I grabbed my sunglasses, keys, and purse and went to my car. The hotel wasn't too far away from my apartment, which is good. When I pulled into the parking lot and I texted Logan.

Lion boy😈😏- I'm here loser!

A few minutes later Logan came outside and towards my car. He opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

"Hello!" He smiled.

"Hey!" I giggled.

"LA is amazing!" He exclaimed.

"I know, I am so happy to call this my home." I smiled taking in the beautiful scenery.

"I need to come visit more!" He replied.

"No kidding!" I joked.

"So I'm thinking, maybe we should have a mall day today." He smiled.

"How could I ever say no to that?!" I laughed.

"So have you been taking to any guys recently?" Logan smirked.

"Just Hayes! And you?" I replied.

"Oh umm, really? And nope." He replied nervously.

"Is there sometime wrong with me talking to Hayes?" I asked, knowing that something was wrong.

(Logan's POV)

Chelsea told me she was talking to Hayes again and I don't know if I want that to happen. I texted Hayes, I needed to talk to him, ASAP.

To: Hayes😎- Yo boii! I heard you and Chelsea are talking again. Did you break up with Miranda then?? Or are you guys still a thing?

I almost immediately got a text back.

From: Hayes😎- Yeah bro, broke up with her the other day. You with Chelsea?

To: Hayes😎- Yeah man.

I was really craving Reese's so I asked Chelsea if she could stop at the gas station we were about to pass.

"Hey, can we stop at that gas station, I want Reese's." I laughed.

"Sure!" She smiled.

(Chelsea's POV)

We were almost to the mall when Logan asked me to stop at the gas station to get Reese's. Of course, being the good sister I am; I did. We pulled into the parking lot and I decided to just wait for him in the car. I saw his phone light up, it was Hayes, being nosy I looked at the text.

Hayes😎- Bro, please don't tell her, it'll ruin everything...🙏🏼

I was about to unlock it and read through the messages when Logan walked out. What in the world were they talking about? And who were they talking about? Maybe that's why Logan was so hesitant when I said I was still talking to Hayes. Were they talking about me? I had so many questions, all I know is I will find out what's going on....