Chapter 21

(Chelsea's POV)

I sat there crying for awhile, I don't understand. This was all my fault tho, I push people away, like I said. I was so upset about what he said those words played over and over in my head, "I never loved you." I got up and walked inside Macy and Bella ran up and hugged me. We watched TV in the living room and I finished eating my strawberries. I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

**next morning**

I woke up and it was kinda late; 11:00, that's the latest I ever sleep till. I got up and went upstairs and got on my bathing suit and threw clothes on over it. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on a little bit of makeup. I threw my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses. I went outside and Cam and Nash ran up to me and hugged me.

"Chelsea, we heard what happened." Cam said.

"Sorry for my idiot brother." Nash sighed.

"It's fine." I frowned.

"So you heard about everything?" I asked.

"Well that you guys argued, yeah." Nash replied.

"Oh." I sighed.

"What did he say?" Cam asked.

"Well one thing he said has been stuck with me, he said I never loved you." I cried.

"That's not true, we know it's not Chelsea!" Cam raised his voice.

"I'm talking to him." Nash tensed up.

"It's okay, really." I smiled hugging him.

"It's not tho." Nash said madly.

I decided to go to the pier and get a smoothie. I was tired of the limo so I rented a car from down here. I got to the pier and I walked to the Smoothie Shack. I ordered a strawberry banana smoothie and I walked to the end of the pier. I was looking out at the ocean, it was beautiful. I heard 2 really annoying laughs from behind me and I turned around. I saw those 2 girls with Hayes, he looked at me and looked away. I didn't want to focus on that, I kept my eyes on the ocean.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I heard a voice say behind me.