Chapter 16

(Chelsea's POV)

When Logan walked in the car he looked at his phone immediately. I saw him texting back, he was trying to hide the messages from me. I shook it off and just drove to the mall, I needed to stop worrying. When we got to the mall, we went straight to pacsun. Logan and I both love that store, so much. We both got a ton of clothes to try on and we were having a lot of fun. I needed to buy summer clothes for Bora Bora and fall clothes for California. California doesn't get too cold in fall but it's defiantly chilly. We ended up spending $400 in pacsun, it's not hard to do either. I wanted to go to Victoria's Secret and get a bathing suit also. I tired on about 5 but only 3 of them looked good. Logan bought my bathing suits and we went to journeys. Logan got 3 pairs of vans, and I got a pair of sperrys. Then we went to forever 21 and I got a ton of stuff there. We also went to: Mac, Sephora, topshop, American apparel, American eagle, hollister, and urban outfitters. We parked by Nordstroms so we had to walk through Nordstrom to get to the car. When we were in Nordstrom I found a really cute pair of wedges I had to have! I bought the wedges and we walked to the car. We put all the bags in the trunk and I started the car. I was really hungry, and I knew Logan was too. We decided to go to California pizza kitchen, because I love pizza. We were talking when our waitress came and took our order.

"Hey, my name is Daniella, can I get you guys something to drink?" She asked.

"I'll have a Pepsi." Logan smiled.

"Water." I replied.

"She's cute!" Logan laughed.

"Awh Logan!! Get her number!" I smirked.

She came back a minute later with our drinks and took our orders.

"Sorry, but I forgot to ask, are you Chelsea Upton?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

"I seriously love your photoshoots and by the way you and Hayes were my OTP." She smiled.

"Thank you!" I giggled.

"So what can I get you guys to eat?" She questioned.

"I'll have the thin crust, five cheese pizza." I smiled.

"Okay and for you?" She asked Logan.

"I'll have the thick crust, supreme pizza." He winked.

"Alright, I'll get that in for you right now." She smiled walking away.

Logan and I ate all of our food and I went to pay the bill. Logan told me about how he got her number and I was really happy for him. We drove to Starbucks and got drinks, then I drove Logan back to his hotel. I went up to the room with him because he said he bought me a present. He had a big bag he gave it to me and I opened it. There was 2 triangl bathing suits, a floppy hat, a Starbucks gift card, and pacsun gift card. I got up and hugged Logan.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, no problem!" He laughed.

"So Justin Bieber invited us to party with him in Bora Bora this weekend, wanna come?" I asked.

"Defiantly! And I'm thinking we should go see dad after." He replied.

"I agree! Well we leave this Friday, you can stay at my house if you need to." I said.

"Thank you so much! I'll text you!" He yelled while I was walking out the door.

I can't wait to go and see my dad...