Chapter 18

(Chelsea's POV)

I ran down the stairs as soon as I heard that voice.

"Alex!" I yelled jumping in his arms.

"What're you doing here?" He exclaimed.

"I'm friends with Justin! And you?" I laughed.

"I'm friends with him too!" He smiled.

Bella just kinda sat there staring at him with a blank expression. This might be kinda weird, staying in a house with both of your exes. I guess the same goes for Macy too, this should be an I stressing vacation. Macy, Bella, and I all got in our bathing suits and headed down to the beach. We all decided to lay out and tan, we grabbed towels, water and our phones. We layed our towels down on the hot sun, and just relaxed.

"So how are you and Hayes?" Bella asked me.

"Friends." I smiled.

"Friends don't act like that.." Macy smirked.

"Well something strange is going on." I replied.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"Well Hayes was texting Logan and he said don't tell her it'll ruin everything." I sighed.

"Who do you think he's talking about?" Bella asked.

"What do you think that means?" Macy asked.

"I have no idea, but I'm going to find out.." I replied.

I ended up falling asleep, it was just so relaxing. I woke up and Macy and Bella were gone. I walked inside and everyone was sitting in the living room talking. When I walked in everyone stopped and looked at me. I just decided to go upstairs and shower, I still need to figure out what's going on with Hayes. I didn't want to let this ruin my trip, I wasn't going to let it. I just feel like he should be honest about all of this, no matter who or what it's about. Ughh, boys are so confusing. I layed down in bed on Twitter, I was really tired. It was still the middle of the afternoon, I decided to just take a nap. I put my phone on the table next to the bed and curled up. It wasn't too long before I was passed out.

(Logan's POV)

Hayes is really making me mad, he won't tell my sister the truth. He's really gonna break her heart if he doesn't tell her and she finds out on her own. I really want to just tell her what's going on. I don't really think she suspects anything, at all. I just don't want her to get her heart broken, like she has before. It would kill me to see her get upset when I knew about it all along. I'm really confused on what to do, my heart says one thing but my head says another. Man, why does Hayes have to keep this a secret from her anyways? It's not like she'd make a big deal about him having a girlfriend. I knew I needed to tell Chelsea eventually because Hayes defiantly wasn't going to. He just needs to man up and tell her. I will not let her get her heartbroken by some stupid teenage boy who changes girls every week, not happening....