Chapter 56

(Chelsea's POV)

I was kinda upset Hayes was here but whatever, he hasn't said one word to me the whole day. That was kinda annoying. We all went out and sat by the fire, and talked. We finally learned the girls name that Hayes brought to the funeral; Jenna. She ran off with Skate into the house. Hayes later followed her in, it was about 15 minutes later and skate and Jenna walked out of the house. No one realized Hayes wasn't back yet. Justin asked me if I could get him more pizza, so I walked back in the house to hear someone sobbing. I noticed the cry, it was Hayes. He was in my room upstairs with the door shut. I decided to just let it be, and proceeded getting Justin's pizza. I walked back out to the fire and everyone was having fun. Bella texted me.

B- Hey, you've been quiet and out of it ever since you came back outside, you okay?

C- Can we go by the dock and talk actually?

B- Yeah

Bella and I walked over to the dock, I needed someone to talk to.

"What's going on?" Bella asked.

"So I went inside to get Justin's pizza and Hayes was in my room crying with the door shut." I explained.

"Did you say anything to him?" She questioned.

"No, I didn't know what to say, I mean he hasn't made an effort to talk to me." I replied.

"Go talk to him." She said sternly.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you need to, trust me." She replied.

We walked back over to the fire and I went back inside. I pretended like I was going to get a sweatshirt from my room. I walked up the stairs and I didn't hear him anymore, my door was still shut tho. I walked up to my door, took a deep breath and opened the door. Hayes was sitting on my floor staring at me, his eyes were all red and puffy, you could tell he had been crying. I needed to say something.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He snapped back.

"Just figured I'd try and be a decent person, and I needed a sweatshirt." I replied grabbing a sweatshirt and walking out of my room. He ended up leaving right after I walked outside.

**A week later**

Bella, Macy and I all got a call from Digitour asking us if we wanted to tour, of course we said yes! Also touring with us are: the jacks, Tez, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Alex from Target, and a few other people. I was so excited! The tour starts in about a week, so we had to get everything ready for tour.

**2 weeks later**

We've been on tour for about a week, and it's been so much fun hanging out with everyone. It's about 5 in the morning and we are up getting ready for soundcheck. Today we are in Raleigh, North Carolina for tour and I'm so excited to be back home.

Soundcheck just ended and we went to go out and get food. The meet and greet starts in 3 hours so we all decided to get ready for the show. After we all did our hair and makeup we tried to decide on outfits to wear. After we were done getting ready we went to the meet and greet area to set up everything. After a little while the meet and greets started. I stood next to Bella and Macy. I was so excited for this show, our next one isn't for another week so I was planning on staying in North Carolina for awhile. I met so many sweet people and it was so much fun so far. The meet and greets were over so now we had to prepare for the show, the security guard came backstage and told us one more person was here to meet us.

"Just have them come back here" I replied.

"Alright." He smiled walking back to get the person.

He walked back in and I was so shocked.

"Oh my gosh, for real?" I laughed and walked outside.

Hayes Grier. Oh gosh, it was Hayes. I wasn't sure if I was mad or happy, I think a little bit of both. I was lost for words I had nothing to say. I walked back inside figuring the show was about to start. I walked in with my bitch face, truthfully I was mad. I walked back into the room to grab some water, everyone was looking at me.

"Listen Chels-" Hayes started.

"I really have nothing to say to you. Just leave, got it? Butt kissing because you want on tour is not gonna do anything for you. Goodbye Hayes." I replied walking out of the room.

The show started and we started off with some games and people singing. Then, last we did the Q&A. The people in the audience got to pick questions and then we answered.

"Bella, how are things between you and Matt?" A girl asked.

"Uhh, no comment." She said laughing it off.

"Macy, how does it feel to be engaged!" Another girl exclaimed.

"Oh em g, soo amazing! I couldn't be happier!!" She squealed.

The whole audience awed, it was the last question.

"Chelsea, why did Hayes come to this event to see you if he has a new girlfriend?" Another girl questioned.

"Yeah, I'd kinda like to know that too actually. Kinda weird isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

The show ended and I got in the car with Bella to drive back to my house in North Carolina. I hadn't been there in so long, and I was so happy. Bella and I decided to drive to get food before we went back to the house. Macy and jack left to go out to eat as a couple and the rest of the guys were staying at my house too, but they went somewhere else to eat. I got back to my house and Bella grabbed a few things out of the car. I went to unlock the door and there was a piece of paper tucked into the glass door. I grabbed it and unlocked the door, when I walked inside I set my bags down and grabbed the paper out. I opened it and there was writing:

Okay, please actually read this until the end so I can say what I need to say. Well Chelsea, I came to talk to you today and that didn't happen. I came purposely to see you and apologize for everything I put you through, obviously you're not ready to talk and I get that. Hear me out on this tho, I need you Chelsea. We fight all the time and I hate that, I do stupid things that make you mad, I show up with random girls who mean nothing to me. I put on the fake attitude around you to make you miss me. But truth is, I miss you. I miss you more than you can probably tell. I see all those pictures online of you and you look so happy. I wish I could be the one to make you that happy. I really, really do. But I don't think you want that anymore and I'll have to live with that. I'm not writing this to make you feel bad for me or to make you change your mind on anything. But I know you, and I know you're crying right now because you're that sweet of a person.

He was right, I was crying, I continued to read.

I always think of those times we've had, the good ones of course. I still have every picture we've ever taken, every video I've ever taken of us, and every memory we've shared. I'm not asking for you to date me or anything, just maybe you liking me a little bit, going back to the way we used to be. I think I'll always be crazy about you and if you don't feel that way I understand. But please Chelsea, please forgive me. I love you.

-Hayes