Chapter 14

(Chelsea's POV)

I got up and went outside my balcony, I found a piece of paper connected to a marker. I opened up the crumbled piece of paper to find a note which read:

Chelsea, I know know you can't sleep and I can't sleep, so let's not! You probably got scared by the sound of something on your balcony (I would be too), sorry for that. Anyways, throw this piece of paper back over here, if you are super bored like I am.

Please check one!

⬜️ bored ⬜️leave me alone

-yours always, Grier.

Good one Hayes! I checked the box that said bored and I threw the paper back on his balcony. I went back into my room but it wasn't too long before I heard it hit my window again. I walked outside this time not to see a piece of paper and a marker, in fact I didn't see anything on my balcony. I looked to the right, and I saw Hayes out on Nash and Cams balcony.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." He smirked.

"What are you up to this time?" I giggled.

"I just missed you." He said staring at me.

"I just saw you." I laughed.

"It was too long ago." He smiled.

"Oh Grier." I giggled.

"I'm gonna go get my sweatshirt, I'll be back in a minute." He said holding up one finger.

I was outside and 5 minutes passed, no Hayes. 10 minutes gone by, and still no Hayes. Then 15 minutes and Hayes wasn't outside. I went inside, I was hungry and not the least bit tired. I decided to just lay in my bed, you never know I could end up falling asleep. I was about to walk upstairs when I heard a light knock on my apartment door. I walked to go get it, I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Hey." Hayes smiled handing me Starbucks and carrying a pizza.

"Hayes, what are you doing here?" I laughed

"Well I was hungry and I couldn't sleep." He smiled.

"Balcony?" I questioned.

"Sounds good to me!" He laughed.

We walked out on the balcony and sat at the table and chairs. We ate pizza and talked about a lot.

"You cold?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get my sweatshirt" I replied.

"No, have mine." He smirked.

"Then you're gonna be cold." I smiled.

"Better me than you, please wear it." He said handing me his sweatshirt.

"Thank you." I smiled putting on the jacket.

"Anytime." He replied.

We were sitting on the balcony eating pizza and looking at the moon. Wow, this is perfect. It was going on 3:30 am and I was actually kinda tired.

"Im gonna head back." Hayes said getting up.

"Okay, I'll see you soon then." I smiled.

Hayes and I hugged and he left, he wanted me to keep his sweatshirt. A few minutes later I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes🙈💙- Umm.. I forgot a key to get back in the apartment. The doors are locked and everyone's sleeping...😦

Chelsea- come back over loser😂

Hayes walked in my room and I was laying down watching teen mom.

"Just wanted to let you know, I'm here and I locked the door already, I'll be in the living room if you need anything." He smiled.

"You can stay in here." I laughed.

He came and layed down next to me, I already re brushed my teeth and I was already in my pajamas. He insisted we watched something else so we put in the movie DUFF. My eyes were becoming very droopy and I was very tired. I was almost asleep when I heard Hayes whisper.

"Goodnight Chelsea, I had a lot of fun today. I hope you know that girl I was talking about that I'm crazy in love with is you, it always was you and it always will be. I love you Chelsea Marie Upton..."

I smiled at the thought of that, Hayes Grier loves me. The kid I fell in love with 3 years ago still has feelings for me. Wow, I am the luckiest girl in the world.

"I love you too Hayes..." I whispered back.