Chapter 2

(Chelsea's POV)

I got a call this morning and I had to go to an interview with the owner of Pacsun. They wanted me to model some of their clothes for them, I got up and got in the shower. I curled my hair, put on makeup, and got dressed into my outfit. I grabbed my purse, shoes, phone, and got into my car. When I pulled out of the parking lot I saw a moving truck, people are moving in the apartment. I got to the interview and I walked through the fancy french doors.

"Hello, you must be Chelsea!" He smiled.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"Hello, I'm Gary, now let's get started..." He said.

**2 hours later**

My interview was finally over and... I got the job! I was so happy, I had to run to best buy and buy a new tv for my living room and the guest room. Then I was gonna go to Target and get decorations for the guest room. I pulled into best buy and went straight to the TVs. I found a 60" Samsung TV for the living room and a 50" for the guest room. When I was walking out I thought I saw Nash, it probably wasn't him tho I thought he was in North Carolina. I drove home and had the 2 hotel workers put the TVs up in my house. Since my car was empty I drove back to Target and went shopping. I got a new comforter set, pillows, and decorations. I drove back home and got everything put up in the rooms. I went on Twitter and decided to tweet.

"Can't wait for you girls to come and visit me in LA☀️🌴
@xoxobella35 @mrodriguez99"
(I made up those Twitter names)

A minute later I saw Hayes retweeted my tweet and left a comment.

"I'll be down there too, we should meet up!😊 @chelseaaa23"

I thought about it for a minute, I didn't respond, but maybe I did see Nash. I wonder what he would be doing down here tho. It would be pretty nice to see them, not gonna lie. I decided to get up and go to Chipotle, I was super hungry. I decided to get a carry out, I didn't want to eat there. I payed for my food and drove back home. When I was walking up the stairs I saw Cam coming down.

"Cam?" I questioned.

"Chelsea! What're you doing here?" He asked hugging me.

"I live here, and you?" I laughed.

"Nash and I just moved in!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh, yay!" I replied.

"Haha, we miss you." He frowned.

"I miss you guys too." I sighed.

"Let me get nash!" He yelled.

"Okay" I laughed.

"Nashyy!" I yelled hugging him.

"You haven't changed one bit Upton." He laughed.

"You either Grier" I smirked.

"So you live here?" He questioned.

"Yes sir" I laughed.

"Well we better finish unpacking before it gets dark!" Nash said.

"Okay, bye!" I smiled.

I can't believe this, I wonder how Macy and Bella will react...