Chapter 3

**next morning**

(Chelsea's POV)

I went out on my balcony to drink a cup of coffee and relax. I had a perfect view of the Hollywood sign from my balcony. I was sitting at the table in Twitter when I heard a voice.

"Hey stranger." Johnson smirked.

"Jack!!" I yelled.

"Hey cutie, long time no see" he laughed.

"Woah." Hayes said staring at me.

"Like what you see?" Nash asked laughing at Hayes.

"We're neighbors?" I laughed.

"Yeah, howdy neighbor!" Cam yelled.

"Aren't I just the luckiest." I smirked.

I looked down at my clothes and realized, I'm in my pajamas and my hairs in a messy bun. Great.

"So what are you doing today?" Johnson asked.

"A whole lot of nothing!" I laughed.

"We should ride around LA!" Cam yelled.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

"Let me go ask everyone." He said.

"They said yes! Be ready by 12?" Cam smiled.

"Sounds good! See you then" I said walking inside.

It's 10:30, that gives me and hour and a half. I ran upstairs and got in the shower after picking out my outfit. I changed into my clothes and put my makeup on. I curled my hair and checked the time; 11:55, I grabbed my shoes, phone, and my purse. I locked my door and headed outside, that's where I saw all the boys.

"Hey!" I yelled hugging them.

"12:00 remember Upton" Cam smirked.

"It's 11:59 Dallas." I smiled.

"So we all can't fit in one car, who's riding together?" Cam asked.

"I can take my car." I said.

"I'll take mine too!" Jack G smiled.

The car arrangements went:

-Chelsea's car: Chelsea, Johnson, Nash, Cam, and Hayes
-Jack's car: Jack, Matt, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, and Shawn

We drove to In-n-out and ordered our food, we decided to sit inside and eat. I got tons of stares, not good ones either. Then the girls came, they were everywhere.

"Can I get a picture?" They asked.

"I love you!" They yelled.

"Eww, I thought you ditched that thing?" This girl laughed referring to me.

"Hayes, do you remember that one time you tweeted and said you regretted ever dating Chelsea and how ugly she is. I remember that, and I totally agree with you." This girl said.

I was so done listening to everyone I got up and left the table, I walked to the car and turned on the music. Hayes walked outside and towards my car, he's the last person I want to see.

"Chelsea that's not true, I didn't say that." He sighed.

"Shut it Hayes." I said angry.

"Chelsea would you just listen to-" he was cut off.

"Hayes I don't need an explanation just please, leave me alone." I yelled.

He got up and walked back into the restaurant. I texted cam and told him I was gonna go to Starbucks real fast and come back and pick them up. So many thoughts were running through my head at this point. Maybe that is the real reason why Hayes and I stopped talking. Maybe I am actually really ugly, and maybe Hayes does regret dating me. I couldn't believe it, the first day I've spent with Hayes in 3 years and it's been terrible. I should've known that things will never be the way they used to be, ever.....