Chapter 35

(Chelsea's POV)

We got back to the hotel and I facetimed Bella while Hayes was in the shower.

"B!" I yelled when she answered.

"Chelsea! Hey how's it going?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Pretty good and you?" I smiled.

"Great! So tell me everything." She replied.

"Okay well we went out to dinner and it was a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Will and meet his girlfriend. Then we left and Hayes and I walked around town. We got Starbucks, he gave me his jacket, it was a perfect night." I explained.

"Awhh!" She laughed.

"And Will said that Hayes likes me..." I said with no emotion.

"Yay! Yay! I knew it!!" She exclaimed.

"But the thing is, remember about him lying to me. I haven't fully regained his trust.." I sighed.

"Chelsea, you're missing out on a great guy who truly cares about you. I see the way he looks at you and he talks about you. Everyone does!" She replied.

"Thanks so much B! I'm going to get ready for bed. I love you, text me tomorrow!" I smiled.

"Okay! Love you too! Bye!!" She waved.

(Hayes POV)

I got out of the shower and I overheard Chelsea talking to someone.

"We got Starbucks, he gave me his jacket, it was a perfect night." I heard her say.

Wow, she really feels that way about me. But then my mood was killed when I heard her say:

"But the thing is, remember about him lying to me. I haven't fully regained his trust.."

I need to prove to her I can treat her right. I need to be there, no lies or anything. I really like her, and I always have. I just need to step up my game.

(Chelsea's POV)

I've been thinking about what Bella said a lot. I guess I'm looking at all the negative things, not the positive things. I just don't want to get hurt again, maybe I will give him another chance. Although I'm not sure he even likes me anymore. Hayes came out of the bathroom and I went in there to get ready for bed. I was exhausted, it's been a long day. Tomorrow I'm going to see my dad, I'm nervous but so excited! It's been way too long, I wonder if my dad is going to like Hayes. They've never met in person, only over FaceTime and that's when we were dating. I hope my dad likes him, it's probably one of the most important things to me. After I was done getting ready for bed I came out of the bathroom and crawled into bed. Hayes was laying next to me, on his phone. My phone vibrated and it was a Twitter notification, which read.

Hayes Grier mentioned you in a tweet.

I clicked on the notification and I saw what he tweeted:

"Good night, with my number one girl, who never fails to make me smile or laugh. Can't wait for tomorrow...💜"

I favorited and retweeted it and then tweeted him back.

"Agreed, can't wait!😚"

He looked at me and then smiled, I locked my phone and put it on the table. I layed back down and got comfortable.

"Chelsea, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crazy about you..." He whispered.