Chapter 4

**later that night**

(Chelsea's POV)

I was laying down on my couch watching teen mom when my phone lit up. It was Bella and Macy, we're in a group chat together.

Bella Bear🐻- Chelsea did you see what Hayes tweeted?

Mace🐼- Chelsea, he's in LA!!

Bella Bear🐻- Maybe you guys can hangout!😉

Mace🐼- bringing back my favorite OTP😏

Me- Guys, we already hung out today. Didn't go too well...😁

Bella Bear🐻- thats probably who he's been tweeting about all day then.😂 Macy, it makes sense now!!

Mace🐼- finally the worlds greatest mystery has been solved!!! Tell us what happened when we come down.

Me- I will! I can't wait💘

Bella Bear🐻- same girl! Goodnight my fellow Californian and Floridian😚

Mace🐼- goodnight to my favorite New Yorker😘

Me- goodnight❤️

END OF CONVERSATION
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was confused about the whole tweet thing Bella was talking about. I decided to go and see for myself, I went to Hayes profile and saw 5 tweets in the past 2 hours. Dangg.

"Sometimes words are not enough, let me explain.😭"

"I'm scared and I wish you were here to make me laugh.."

"I still don't know what's going on, but I know that you at least make me smile.😕"

"You left me at the edge of a cliff
You were supposed to fall with me
We were supposed to fall together.."

"I didn't fall for the jokes, the looks, or her taste in music, I think I fell in love with the way she fell for me;
The glow in her eyes when she looked into mine, and the smile she wore in her presence. Forgive me?😌"

Holy crap he's going all Shakespeare on me and it's really cute! I honestly have no idea what to do now. But I decided to tweet a little before I went to bed.

"He has eyes
like a car crash;
I know I shouldn't
look, but I can't
turn away.💙"

"I fell in love with a beautiful boy and he still takes my breath away.💋"

"Goodnight loves💞 I'm done with these emotional quotes for now, Sorry but I'm a mess right now.😜"

A minute later I saw Cam respond to my 2nd tweet.

@camerondallas: "You guys are obviously into each other, you guys are tweeting about each other.😏😂"

@nashgrier: "just forgive him, he won't stop talking about you. It's driving me crazy!"

@camerondallas: "don't make me come over there young lady..😡"

Looks like I wasn't getting out of this one, I pulled out my phone and tweeted one last thing.

"I forgive you.."