Chapter 42

(Chelsea's POV)

I finally got to the restaurant at 6:08, Cam, Nash and Hayes were already there. I walked to the back of the restaurant and sat down next to Hayes. He knew something was wrong, he held my hand tight.

"Are you okay?" Cam asked.

"I guess.." I said feeling sick.

"What happened?" Hayes asked.

"Well I ran into Brady, he's the ex people always talk about.." I sighed.

"Okay, what's so bad about him?" Nash asked.

"He's suppose to be in jail." I explained.

"Wait, wh-" hayes asked before I cut him off.

"I'll explain it later." I replied.

We ate our food and talked about a lot. Cam payed the bill and we left, I went in my car and Cam, Nash, and Hayes drove behind me. I was still confused how he got out so soon. It was suppose to be 15+ years. I couldn't seem to clear my head of all this. We finally got to the apartment and Cam and Hayes came in my apartment. They told Nash to come too, Nash came in and I decided I'd tell them what happened.

"Okay, so who's Brady?" Cam asked.

"Okay so he's obviously my ex boyfriend. We dated before I came to North Carolina, so when I lived in Florida. He is a serious partier, he drank all the time. He was only 16 and he was becoming an alcoholic. He scared me so much when he was drinking. So one day I was over at his house and his parents were working. I got there and I smelt the alcohol on his breath. I knew I should probably leave, no one else was home and he had been drinking. He lived in a huge house, his parents were very wealthy. So I pretended to get off the phone with my mom and I told him I had to leave. He grabbed me by my hair and shoved me into the wall. I grabbed my purse and ran out of the house, my ribs ended up being bruised and I had a concussion. I told my mom I just fell and hit something. I was so scared, I stopped answering his texts and his phone calls. I stayed at Macy and Bella's houses all the time so he couldn't find me. He texted me one day asking if we could talk at the park. It was about 8 at night, and it was dark out. I showed up to the park, we sat on a picnic table, he had so many questions. He seemed fine to me, although I couldn't really see him. He got mad at me for not answering his texts and calls. He threw me off the picnic table and started kicking me. I couldn't breathe and I knew I was helpless no one was at the park. He was yelling in my face, and I just cried and cried. A couple that were jogging stopped and helped me, they called the cops and he was arrested and sent to jail. And I guess he's already out.." I explained.

The guys all came over and gave me a hug.

"Does he have any siblings?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, he has an older sister around your age." I replied.

"What's her name?" Cam questioned.

"Chloe Sanchez" I said.

"Oh, I know her." Cam gulped.