Chapter 41

(Chelsea's POV)

I got off the plane at LAX, Nash and Cam came to pick us up. When I saw them I ran into their arms.

"I have to tell you guys something.." Nash gulped.

"What is it Nashy?" I joked playing with his hair.

"I proposed to Ashley over the weekend.." He replied nervous.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

"How did you do it?" Hayes asked.

"At a restaurant, I went on stage and asked her." He smiled.

"Awh." I laughed.

We got in the car and we went back to the apartments. I was exhausted and it was night time. Hayes slept over, i got ready for bed, and showered. I crawled in bed next to Hayes and fell fast asleep.

**next morning**

(Chelsea's POV)

I woke up and I layed in bed on my phone. Hayes was still sleeping, and he was snoring loud! I wanted to have a relaxing day since we're leaving tomorrow for North Carolina. I was excited, but all this traveling is making me tired. I'm staying in North Carolina for 4 days and then I'm flying back to LA. But on the bright side, I get to finally go to homecoming! I was on Twitter when hayes woke up.

"Well hello there." I smiled.

"Morning gorgeous." He smirked.

"You should go hang out with Nash and Cam today, you haven't in awhile." I said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, would you like to come along?" Hayes asked.

"Oh no! It can be a guy day!" I laughed.

"Okay, before we leave we will come see you!" Hayes replied.

"Alright! Go get ready and I'll see you later." I smiled.

Hayes walked out the door and to Nash and cams apartment. I had to get a little shopping done, since I'll be traveling. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch watching tv. About an hour into watching tv, there was a knock on my door. I got up to get it, I already knew who it was.

"Chelsea!" Cam yelled running and picking me up spinning me.

"It's my girl C!" Nash laughed.

"Good morning to you too!" I giggled.

"So what are your plans for the day?" They asked.

"I think I'm gonna go to the Grove." I smiled.

"Fun! Well maybe we can all go to dinner together tonight?" Cam asked.

"Sounds good!" I smiled.

"I'm in!" Nash laughed.

"Yeah!" Hayes exclaimed.

"Okay, see you guys later! Have fun!" I smiled.

After they left, I turned off the tv and got ready for the day. I grabbed everything I would need for the day and I left. I got in the Range Rover and drove to the grove. I got there at about 1:00 and we were meeting for dinner at 6:00. I went into a ton of stores buying anything I liked. I got more fall/winter clothes because it's around that time. I stopped at Starbucks to get a drink about half way through shopping. I grabbed my drink and I went back to shopping. I checked my phone and noticed the time, 5:45. I better hurry. I payed for my clothes and walked out to the parking lot. I was trying to get all the bags in my car which was a huge struggle.

"Chelsea?" Someone asked.

I turned around not recognizing the voice.

"Brady?" I gulped surprised.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" He asked getting close.

"I'm actually leaving, I have to go." I breathed heavily grabbing my keys.

"We just started talking, no need to hurry." He smiled.

"I have plans actually, I'm meeting up with some friends for dinner." I fake smiled.

"Well maybe I'll see you around." He winked.

"Hah, maybe." I laughed.

I hurried up and jumped in my car locking the doors. I grabbed out my phone and texted Cam.

Chelsea- Hey little emergency, I might be a little late, I'm sorry!

Cam- Don't worry about it, we're running a little behind too!

I pulled out of the parking lot really fast making sure I got away from him. What is he even doing here? Wasn't he gone?