Chapter 46

(Chelsea's POV)

We went out to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe because we were super hungry! Tomorrow is my last day in New York, and I was super sad. Although a lot of exciting things are happening the next few weeks, including homecoming. I haven't talked to my brother about my dads funeral yet. It doesn't feel like he's gone, some days I'll actually try and call him to realize he really is gone. We were out to eat and I got a call from Zack, Hayes friend. I walked outside and answered it confused on why he was calling me.

"Hey Zack!" I exclaimed.

"Chelsea, so listen there's a lot we have to talk about." He replied.

"Okay, like what?" I asked.

"Okay, first of all Hayes was so upset at football practice today. He literally barely talked to anyone and he wasn't himself. Secondly, when he did talk he just explained what happened and asked for advice. And lastly I wanted to know if you'd come to our football party in 2 nights. Don't tell Hayes." He explained.

"Yeah sure, I'll try to come. Under one circumstance." I replied.

"What would that be?" He asked.

"I can bring 2 friends." I said.

"Girls?" He questioned.

"Yes!" I laughed.

"Okay, sure see you then!" He exclaimed.

"Bye Zack" I laughed.

"Bye Crazy cat C!" He joked.

I walked back into the restaurant more confused then ever. If Hayes wants to talk to me then he would've answered the call or called back. Whatever, I just decided to have a nice enjoyable meal with everyone. We got back to the hotel and we all went to our own rooms and got ready for bed. I was exhausted and by the time I was done getting ready for bed it was 12:30. I layed down in bed and fell fast asleep.

(Hayes POV)

I got back from the meeting and we went and picked up Zack, I was super tired. I got ready for bed and I looked at my phone and noticed I had a missed call from Chelsea. Dang it, I missed it and it's too late to call her back, it's 12:30.

"Man, Chelsea called me and I missed it." I sighed.

"Finally!" He exclaimed.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"I called her today while you were at the meeting, and we talked for a little while." He replied.

"About what?" I questioned.

"Woah calm down, I just told her that she should try and talk to you and stuff." He explained.

"You the man!" I laughed.

"Seriously tho, you guys need to work things out." He replied.

"Don't worry, we will. I know we will." I confirmed.

We sat in bed on Twitter and Instagram, while we talked a little bit here and there. It didn't take long before I was fallen fast asleep.

(Macy's POV)

Bella and I couldn't really sleep at all, we weren't even tired! Chelsea fell asleep so fast it was crazy! We decided to go hang out with Shawn, Matt, and Aaron. We felt bad leaving Chelsea alone tho, but she was sleeping. We waked to their room and hung out for awhile. At about 2:30 we came back to our room and went to bed, I couldn't wait for tomorrow!

**next morning**

(Hayes POV)

Zack and I woke up at about 9, we ate breakfast and got ready to go on the lake. We were on the lake until 2:00 and then we dried off and went to play basketball. It was 5:00 and we went inside to eat dinner with everyone. After we ate we had a bonfire and I invited Luke Foushee over to hang out with Zack and I. It was such a fun day, but I wonder what Chelsea was doing. What if she was with another guy? Or maybe she's at some concert again? I couldn't stop thinking about her and it was driving me crazy. We went back out on the lake and that relieved a lot of my stress.