Chapter 13

(Chelsea's POV)

We got to the frozen yogurt place, and started to make our yogurt. I had vanilla yogurt with strawberries and bananas. Hayes had chocolate yogurt with m&ms, Reese's, and snicker bites. We went to a little booth and sat down and ate.

"So did you ever have a boyfriend after I left?" Hayes asked.

"I saw other people, but I didn't date anyone, and you?" I replied.

"Well I liked a few girls but I didn't want a relationship yet." Hayes said hesitantly.

"Oh I see" I replied, kinda concerned he was lying.

"Yeah, so do you currently like anyone?" He questioned.

"Ehh, I haven't really been talking to that many guys. What about you?" I asked.

"Well there is this one girl who caught my eye the first time I saw her. Every time I see her she takes my breath away. She is the most perfect person I have ever met in my life." He smiled.

I really didn't have a response for that, at all. In fact, I was kinda jealous and I wanted to know who this girl was. Whoever she is, she is very lucky to have found someone as amazing as Hayes. Hayes and I finished eating our yogurt and walked back home. When we got to the apartment complex we walked inside and up the stairs. We were standing in front of my door and we said goodbye.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you Hayes." I smiled.

"Thanks for letting me take you, I had so much fun" He said hugging me.

He walked back over to Nash and Cams apartment and I walked in mine. I checked the clock and it was 1:30 am, wow. I was incredibly tired, I got ready for bed then I layed down. I watched Teen mom for awhile, I couldn't fall asleep. I was still thinking about Hayes's mystery girl, I just wish he would've told me her name. He must really like her tho, he lit up when he talked about her. Maybe one day I'll be able to meet her and we can become friends. Maybe they'll get married, he talks about her like she's the only girl in the world, and that's pretty special if you ask me. If they get married, I hope I can be at their wedding. I was about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated, it was a text.

From: Hayes🙈💙- I had so much fun tonight, maybe we can do it again
soon? Id love to! I'm so glad we're talking again💕

To: Hayes🙈💙- Yes, that would be great! I'm happy we're talking too😊

I was really tired and tomorrow is mine and Logan's day to have fun. I was really excited, I missed him a lot. I knew I should go to bed, but I couldn't sleep. My phone went off again. This time it was a Twitter notification, Hayes Grier mentioned me in a tweet?

@hayesgrier: "I can't sleep with you on my mind...💤❤️ @chelseaaa23"

I smiled at that tweet, I retweeted it and tweeted back.

@chelseaaa23: "I can't sleep either...💭💋 @hayesgrier"

A few minutes later I heard something hit my balcony...