Chapter 52

(Chelsea's POV)

It's one hour later and Matt and Hayes have been hanging out with a ton of girls, we haven't even talked to them. Jack and Macy were currently dancing together, I was happy for them. As for Bella, I felt awful for her. Her and Matt have been dating for so long and this is how he's gonna act. The Dj put on a slow song which means, it's slow dancing time. Bella and I were currently sitting at a table talking. Johnson came up to Bella and I and took turns dancing with us. Matt and Hayes were dancing with different girls. There was still about 2 1/2 hours left of homecoming and truthfully, Bella and I wanted to leave. I called an uber and we told Macy we were leaving. Bella and I walked outside and got in the car, we had him drop us off at the house. Bella and I took showers and took our makeup off. We both braided our hair and changed into sweatpants and sweatshirts. I drove the Range Rover and we went to chipotle, because we were really hungry. We ate food and then went to target to get some water bottles and some snacks for our flight. Bella and I packed all of our stuff up. Macy told us she was going to Nebraska with Jack to see his family and then she's gonna fly to Florida for the funeral. Bella and I got an earlier flight than we were planning. We didn't want to be in the same house as the guys, we were gonna leave tomorrow morning but we got tickets for 12:15 am. We packed all of our stuff in the car and got food for the flight. We charged our phones and watched tv until it was 11:15. We left for the airport, they weren't even home. We got to the airport, I'm having my car shipped to California. We put our luggage in the luggage area and we waited for our flight to be called.

**after flight**

We got the luggage and the car, and we drove to my apartment. We put all of our stuff in my apartment and drove to get some food and go shopping. We went into California pizza kitchen after shopping a little and I had to get her opinion on something.

"So, B. What are your thoughts on me moving into a house?" I asked.

"In California?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about buying a new house in California, I just think I need more room." I explained.

"I think that's a great idea! You're responsible, and you have a steady income. I say go for it!" She replied.

"Thanks, I've been looking at a few houses already." I said.

"What area?" She asked.

"I still wanna stay near LA for now. Maybe in the valley?" I replied.

"Yeah, that's a good idea!" She exclaimed.

We talked for awhile and we went shopping and bought a ton of new things. Neither Bella or I have gotten calls from Matt or Hayes. It's kinda upsetting. We drove back to the house and it was only about 2:00. I looked at a few houses online and Bella helped me. I contacted a few realtors and scheduled showings for tomorrow. Nash and Cam were meeting up with us for dinner later.

**8:00**

We're going out to dinner with Nash and cam, I'm currently driving. We were going to a pretty fancy dinner , but not overly fancy. We pulled into the parking lot, and it wasn't too busy which is unusual. We walked in and I saw Cam and Nash sitting at a table. We walked over, gave them hugs, and said hello. Bella and I sat across from Nash and cam, and ordered our drinks.

"So how was homecoming??" Cam asked excitedly.

Bella and I just looked at each other.

"Not ideal." I sighed.

"Wh-what?" Nash asked.

"Well Tori was just straight up rude, she made Bella, Macy, and I take the group pictures, we weren't in any of them. So we got to homecoming and the guys just ditched us for the other girls." Bella explained.

"But.. MACY AND JACK ARE DATING!!" I exclaimed.

"Wow dude, I though it would've been better, but I'm so happy about Macy and Jack." Cam replied.

"Yeah and then we got an earlier flight before they came back from homecoming because we left 2 hours early." I said.

"One minute, my phones ringing." Nash said getting up.

(Nash's POV)

I couldn't believe that's how their homecoming went, I felt so bad for them. I knew Chelsea was already nervous about it and then that happens. My phone started ringing, I excused myself from the table and went outside. It was Hayes.

H- Hey bro

N- Hey man

H- what's up?

N- At dinner with some friends

H- Oh who?

N- Cam, Bella, and Chelsea

H- ohh..

N- Yeah.

H- Okay, well I should be back in California in about 3 hours.

N- Alright, I'll pick you up from the airport then. Text me when you land.

H- Okay, see you later.

N- Bye.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walked back into the restaurant and sat down.

"Chelsea has some showings at a few houses tomorrow, if you wanna come with us." Cam said to me.

"You're moving away from us!" I sighed.

"I'm sorry. You can visit!" She smiled.

"I will, but yeah I'll come with you guys. What time??" I asked.

"11" she replied.

We finished eating and we drove to get some dessert. At 10:30 I left and drove to get Hayes while cam stayed with Bella and Chelsea.

(Macy's POV)

Things with Jack have been going really well, I missed him a lot. We got in Nebraska and we were driving to his house, I was so excited to meet his family! We got to his house and I talked to his family for awhile. I had my own room and bathroom, I was getting ready because jacks whole family is coming over for dinner tonight. I was nervous but really excited.