Chapter 44

(Hayes POV)

Those words broke my heart, I couldn't believe it, I hurt her the most. Out of everything and everyone it was me. Maybe everyone is right she is to good for me. She doesn't deserve to be hurt at all, I can't be with her. I'll just hurt her. I didn't know how to respond to her answer, I wasn't expecting it at all.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her.

"Hayes sometimes the people you love the most hurt you the most. But you sacrifice everything, and you forget about all the hurt and just look at them for who they are. Not the fact that they broke your heart or anything. Because in the end we all get hurt, but we stay with the ones who we love even after everything they've put us through." She explained looking at me straight in the eyes.

I just looked at her and smiled, she's so smart, funny and gorgeous. I mean how could you not stare?

(Chelsea's POV)

Our flight got called and we said our goodbyes to Nash and Cam. We went and boarded the plane to North Carolina, I miss it like crazy. LA is great and all but I miss North Carolina, the place where it all started. Where I met all the guys, where my relationship with Hayes started. I was stoked to go back! I think I might stay in my house while I'm down there, it'll bring back memories. I can't wait to see Skylynn and Elizabeth either! There's gonna be so much going on while we're down there but it'll be good to relax a little.

**In North Carolina**

We got off the plane in the beautiful North Carolina, we got our luggage and walked out of the gate. I saw Skylynn and Elizabeth smiling at us.

"Hayesss!" Skylynn yelled running and jumping into Hayes arms.

"Hey Hun, it's good to see you again." Elizabeth smiled hugging me.

"You too." I smiled.

"Hayes who's this?" Skylynn asked pointing at me.

"Do you remember Chelsea?" Hayes asked.

"Oh yeah, CHELSEAA!" She yelled hugging me.

We walked out to the car and Skylynn demanded I sit in the back with her. We laughed, sang, made vines, and took pictures and videos on snapchat. We got back to their house and I had my jeep shipped down there. It was at their house, I loaded everything up in my car and took it all back to my house in North Carolina. Hayes decided he was going to stay at my house too, but he's going to hang out with his family during the day and come over later. I'm going over to Hayes house later for dinner, and I was super excited! I got ready and I grabbed everything and drove to Hayes house. On the way to his house, I got a call from Macy.

"Macy!!!" I yelled.

"Chelsea, I have a lot to tell you." She said relived.

"Good? Bad?" I replied.

"A little bit of both.." She laughed.

"Okay, well get talking" I joked.

"Okay so I'm looking at houses right now, and I found one I really like, so I put an offer on it. Then skate found out about the homecoming thing, and he hasn't talked to me in a few days." She explained.

"Oh wow, I'm so happy for you! And I hope everything ends good with Skate, you guys are so cute." I replied.

"Thanks, and you called the other day?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to see how you were." I lied.

"Oh okay, I'm doing pretty good! Miss you!" She said.

"Aright, I have to go. I'm in Hayes driveway right now, miss you too! Bye." I replied.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door, I was about to knock when the door swung open.

"Heyy" Hayes smirked.

"Hey!" I smiled.

He hugged me and we walked inside, as soon as I walked in I was greeted by the family.

"Hey honey." Elizabeth smiled hugging me.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Skylynn!" Hayes yelled.

"I'm playing horses, don't bug me!" she yelled back.

"Skylynn don't give him an attitude." Elizabeth yelled.

"Skylynn! Someone is here" Hayes yelled.

"Who? Who? Who?" Skylynn shouted coming out of her room.

"Chelsea!!" Skylynn yelled jumping on me.

"Sky!!" I exclaimed.

Hayes put his arm around me while we were talking to sky.

"Hayes! Get your hand off, she's my Chelsea." Skylynn demanded.

"No, she's my Chelsea." Hayes joked.

"No, stop it. Chelsea, I'm your favorite right?" Skylynn asked.

"No, it's me right?" Hayes pouted.

"Actually my favorite is Elizabeth!" I smiled walking over to her.

"Awhh, you're my favorite too." She laughed.

We all sat down and ate dinner and talked. After dinner I helped Elizabeth clean up everything, and we all watched frozen with Skylynn. Skylynn looked at me and smiled like she was hiding something.

"What?" I asked her laughing.

"Come here." She whispered.

We walked into the kitchen and I leaned down so I could hear her.

"Can we get frozen yogurt?" She giggled.

"Of course! Only for you!" I smiled.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She exclaimed hugging me.

She talked to Elizabeth and she said we could go. Hayes, went with us even tho Skylynn didn't want him too. We pulled up and we got our frozen yogurt, we sat inside and talked about homecoming. Skylynn fell asleep after she ate her frozen yogurt, we decided we should go home. Hayes picked up Skylynn and carried her to the car and put her in her car seat. We got back to the house and I carried Skylynn up to her room, and tucked her into bed. I was getting really tired, so I decided to go home and get some sleep. Hayes wasn't coming over for about another 2 hours, and he has a key just in case I was sleeping. I got ready for bed and I layed down and watched tv. I heard a knock on the door, and I was really confused. I walked down to open the door and when I opened it my jaw dropped....