Chapter 7

(Chelsea's POV)

I ran into Hayes on my way to sit down I gave him a hug and we talked for a little while.

"You look amazing." He said staring at me.

"Why thank you" I smiled.

"Seriously tho, I never thought it was possible for you to get any prettier but I was wrong." He laughed.

"Awh, thanks! So you guys know Justin Bieber?" I asked fangirling. I am a huge fan of his, I've been to 3 concerts and Ughh.

"Yeah, he's Dopee!" Hayes laughed.

"Dang! I seriously love him!" I smiled.

"Go talk to him, it's your chance!" He said.

"I don't wanna come off weird or anything tho!" I laughed.

"Weird people aren't allowed at these parties" he joked.

"Seriously go talk to him." He said sternly.

I built up some courage to talk to him, I was really nervous. I walked over there and saw him talking to Matt I made it look like I was getting a drink. When I was standing there I heard matt talking to Justin.

"And that girl?" Justin asked.

"That's Chelsea." Matt replied.

"Chelsea!" Matt yelled.

"Yes?" I smiled turning around.

"You gotta meet my friend, Justin." He introduced me.

"Oh, I know who he is" I laughed.

"Wanna get a picture?" Justin asked me.

"Defiantly!" I smiled.

We took 3 pictures together and he was really sweet and nice. I got his number and we talked for most of the party. This was absolutely crazy, never did I think I'd be partying with Justin Bieber! The party was over and I was exhausted I looked at the time; 2:00am. Holy crap! Macy, Bella, and I walked back over to my apartment and all went into different bathrooms to shower. We all came back into the living room and sat down on the couches.

"So how was it?" I asked them.

"I had so much fun!" Bella laughed.

"Macy?" I questioned.

"It was amazing!!" She smiled.

"So any boys?" I smirked.

"Well I talked to Jack G" Macy said.

"Matt tried talking to me." Bella laughed.

"What about you Chelsea?" They asked.

"Well Justin Bieber and Hayes!" I smiled.

"Awhh!" They replied in unison.

"We should go to bed, I'm so tired." I yawned.

"Agreed, night!" Macy said walking upstairs.

"Goodnight!" Bella smiled.

I went upstairs and layed down in bed while watching Teen mom. I went on Twitter and I saw Macy and Bella both tweeted a few minutes ago. Macy tweeted:

"Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when it's all said and done, they have one thing in common: they are shooting stars- a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash they're gone.

~so glad I met you💕"

I retweeted and looked at Bella's tweet which read:

"Forgiving them isn't the hard part, it's trusting them again..💭"

Dang, realist thing I've heard in awhile, I favorited the tweet and then decided to tweet before I went to bed.

"@justinbieber great hanging with you tonight. Can't believe I was partying with my idol.🍻😭"

I kept replaying the whole night in my head, and honestly it was so amazing. I tweeted one more time, my daily goodnight tweet.

"Long night, going to bed goodnight my loves.❤️"

I put my phone on my night stand and went to bed.