Chapter 29

(Chelsea's POV)

I haven't seen Nolan since the night Hayes went to the hospital. I texted him and told him we needed to talk, he said he will be over in a few. I heard a knock on the door and we went outside by the ocean.

"Listen, I think we need to break up." We both said at the same time.

"I think you and Hayes really belong together, I'm serious. If there's one thing I want for you, it's for you to be happy with whomever. Even if it's not me, I see the way you talk about him and the way you look at him. Chelsea, you like Hayes, we can all tell and I'm completely fine with that." He explained.

"Wow, you just said everything I was going to say just different. But thank you so much Nolan, were still going to be friends." I said hugging him.

"For sure." He smiled.

"Well I better get going, you go get em' tiger." Nolan laughed.

"Bye!" I giggled.

I went back inside and Bella came up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"What?" I laughed.

"Macy and Skate just left, and Taylor and Madyson just left!" She exclaimed.

"Awh, wait, what about Jack?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot about that." Her smile faded.

(Macy's POV)

Skate took me to the streets of Bora Bora to go shopping. On our way there people gave me: flowers, chocolate, a necklace, and stuffed animals. We got to this huge parade and these really tall guys with stilts held up signs. The signs read: "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?"

Nate looked at me and smiled, wait this is for me?

"So will you?" He asked.

"Yes!" I yelled hugging him.

This was such a magical day, I can't wait to tell everyone. Oh no, Jack..

(Madyson's POV)

Taylor told me about how he was coming back to Vegas with me, I was super excited! He asked me to go to lunch with him, which of course I will! We left and ate at a restaurant that was right by the water. When we were done Taylor told me we should go to the park, we played on the play ground. Then, we went on a walk on a nature trail, it was gorgeous, it started getting dark and we were still on the trail. We got to this open area and there was lights and a tent. It took a little while to take in the scenery, it was perfect. Taylor got on his knee and I was speechless.

"Madyson, from the moment I layed my eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful thing ever. I remember being so nervous to talk to you, who wouldn't be? When I look at you, I see my whole world, my life, my everything. I truly don't know what I'd do without you. I still remember that day at Cedar Point when I asked you out with the fireworks. I was so nervous about what your reaction was going to be. I can't explain how much you have changed my life in just 3 years, so many memories we've had, all those laughs. I'm so happy to say that I got to love such an amazing person like you. I still get those same butterflies in my stomach when I see you. You take my breath away every time, and I don't think that'll ever change. I couldn't picture my life without you, Madyson, will you Marry me?" He asked pulling out a ring.

"Yes." I smiled.