Chapter 39

(Chelsea's POV)

It was our last day in Florida, and then we were heading to LA. I decided I was going to get a tattoo, and I already have an idea. Hayes thinks I'm crazy, but he doesn't know what I'm getting yet. I'm getting it on my upper right back. I wore an off the shoulder sweater and put on a scarf. I wore natural makeup with nude lips and curled my hair. I grabbed my purse, sunglasses and put on my shoes. I walked out into the living room area.

"Woah, where are you going?" Hayes asked staring.

"Tattoo time!" I exclaimed.

"You are crazy, but I like it." He laughed.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"Of course! But what are you getting? And where?" He questioned.

"Maybe fabulous on my forehead?" I joked.

"Oh gosh!" He laughed.

We walked outside and got in the car. I drove there, because I haven't driven in forever. We got to the tattoo place and I went into the back room. I showed him the tattoo I wanted and he traced it out for me. I went and layed down on my stomach on the chair. Hayes sat in the chair next to me holding my hand the whole time. Hayes saw the tattoo I was getting and smiled.

"So what inspired you to get this tattoo, Hun?" The piercer, Joe asked.

"Well my parents got divorced when I was very young, I was always told my dad just left. I didn't know that my mom pretty much pushed him away, I lived with my mom and she is a model, she's always too busy for me. We had to move to North Carolina for her job apparently, she left me there as soon as we got there and came back here where we used to live. She met up with my dad, and they got back together. I came down here and saw my dad, we ended up having a really close bond. They ended up splitting up and my mom and I got into a fight 3 years ago and haven't talked since. I found out my dad has stomach cancer, and he's dying. So I decided to get this tattoo." I explained tearing up.

"Well dang girl! And you must be the boyfriend?" Joe asked hayes.

"No, we're friends." Hayes smiled.

"I actually know who both of you are, you're those teenage kids that all those people rant about. I always see rumors about you two. America likes y'all!" He laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I giggled.

"We're all done, you can take a look in the mirror right over there." Joe said pointing towards the mirror.

I walked over to the mirror, scared to look. I looked and gasped.

"I love it!" I exclaimed.

"It looks really good, you're dad is going to like this." Hayes smiled.

"Yeah, he will." I replied.

"Well I hope everything goes well with your dad. Please come back!" Joe said.

We walked out and got into the car, Hayes drove.

"Let's go see your dad..." Hayes smiled.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Just a little note, the tattoo will be shown in the next chapter! Hope y'all have a good day, and are enjoying the book💜💜