Chapter 57

(Chelsea's POV)

It was really late now and I needed some time to think. I went to my room and set the paper next to my bed and got in the shower. I changed into my pajamas; a Nike sports bra, Nike sweat pants and elites. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and saw Jack J watching football in the living room.

"JACKK!" I yelled jumping on the couch next to him.

"Chelsea!!" He tried to yell but ended up laughing.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Some people are in their rooms, in the theater,  and the others are in the shower." He replied.

"Oh okay, well you can watch the game I'm gonna go find Bella!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, love you Chelsea." He smiled.

"Love you Jackyy!!" I laughed.

I walked upstairs and Bella wasn't in her room or the shower, I decided to go in the theater room to see if she was there, she wasn't. I looked around the house and couldn't find her, I saw her outside sitting on the dock. I opened the door and walked towards the dock.

"Hey B" I said.

"Hey." She smiled.

"What're you doing out here?" I asked.

"Thinking.." She replied.

"About what? What's going on?" I questioned.

"Just how different everything is, think about how different everything used to be before this internet fame thing. I just feel so much different now, it's not that I'm not happy I just feel like I was so much happier then. Everything with Matt, being able to go anywhere we wanted, not having to worry about having meetings it's just different. And Matt, I really miss Matt, the old Matt." She explained.

"I get it, that's what I feel like with Hayes. Everything is different Bella but it might be for the best, and have you talked to Matt?" I replied.

"He called me, but I didn't want to answer." She replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want to get involved with that again, you know, just to get my heartbroken. He loves me then he hates me. We fight and it's so confusing, we don't even have a relationship of any sort. It's not the "relationship goals" everyone thinks it is." She sighed.

"I think you should talk it through, whenever you're ready." I suggested.

"Yeah, I guess. What about Hayes?" She questioned.

"God I love him so much, and I miss him like crazy. He wrote me a note and left it inside the door, I cried reading it, being my emotional self. But I can just tell that it's not a healthy relationship. He's cheated, lied, hurt me, just all these things and I can't get over that, nor do I know if I'll ever be able to. And I feel guilty because I do like him and I was so rude the other day and people always comment on my pictures or tweet me telling me to get back together with him. But I just don't know what to do." I responded letting out a tear.

"I mean you guys are the cutest couple but I get what you mean. If you think you want to be with him, you should and if you don't, then don't. But I think you're confused right now and you should just give it time and think about it." She replied.

"Thanks B, I know I can always talk to you. I love you." I cried hugging her.

"Awhh, love you C." She smiled hugging me.

"It's getting cold do you want to go in?" I asked standing up.

"I think I might call Matt." She smiled.

I smiled and walked back up to the house. I walked inside and the guys were all in the living room watching football. I sat on the couch and watched football with them. We took a bunch of pictures, that will eventually be posted. I was really tired and decided to go up to my bed to lay down. I ended up falling asleep real quick.

**the next morning**

I woke up to my phone going off every minute. I ignored it and walked downstairs to see Tez and Johnson cooking breakfast. They were the only ones up besides me.

"Yo C!" Johnson yelled.

"What's uppp" I laughed.

"Bro, Hayes is mad crazy bout you." Tez replied.

"What?" I laughed.

"He posted a video on YouTube explaining how much of a douchebag he was to you and stuff." Tez explained.

I went on YouTube and found the video, he told everyone the whole true story. Every bad thing he did to me, how he hurt me. Wow. He cried for most of the video. The ending killed me.

"Listen guys, I think I'm gonna take a break on social media for a little while. Just know this has nothing to do with anything you guys did I'm just not genuinely happy anymore and I need to make things right, with myself and everyone. So please accept my decision and I'll see you guys soon. I... love you guys." He cried.

I knew exactly what I needed to do, I was in Nike pros, a big t-shirt and elites. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a windbreaker and some shoes. I ran over to Hayes house. I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. I waited about a minute and a half before the door opened. Elizabeth answered.

"Chelsea, honey. What're you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"Is Hayes home?" I replied.

"He left to go play basketball with some friends just to clear his mind." She answered.

"Okay, thank you!" I responded.

"It was nice to see you honey." She smiled.

"You too, thank you!" I waved walking away.

I ran to my house and jumped in my car and drove to the basketball courts, he always went to the same ones. I parked near the courts and took a deep breath. I grabbed my keys and walked to the entrance. I was looking around for Hayes when I saw him going in for a basket. They took a drink break and I began to walk up to the court. A few of the guys made eye contact with me, and then I saw Alec, Stephen, and all the North Carolina boys. Hayes looked over at me and looked away. He did a double take and realized who it was, he ran up to me and I hugged him.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Chels, what are you doing here?" He asked smiling.

"I came to apologize. I watched your video." I replied looking away.

"Hey guys, finish the game without me." He said to the guys.

"Hayes you don't have to do that, it's fine I can just-" I started.

"I need to." He cut me off.