Chapter 31

(Chelsea's POV)

We're leaving Bora Bora in 2 hours, the tension is still here and I just hope everything can be good. This is the last time for awhile we will all be able to hangout again together. I called everyone to the living room. They came downstairs and took a seat all over.

"Okay, so I know there is a ton of tension here, and I don't like it. I want everyone to get along, I hate arguing with each other. We're a family, we stick together no matter what. This arguing needs to stop" I explained.

"I agree." Everyone said in unison.

"So who wants to talk first?" I asked.

"I will." Macy said walking up to the front of the room. I went and sat down next to Cam and Hayes.

"Okay, so listen Cheslea, I'm sorry for getting mad at you when you were just trying to help. I was just really mad about everything. Bella, we can't argue, I'm so sorry, I hate getting mad at you. Lastly, Jack... I'm sorry about everything, I truly am. I hope you guys forgive me." She sighed.

We all got up and hugged her.

"I'll go next." Jack said.

"Well I'd like to give a big shoutout to my girl C, who helped me. Next, sorry for trying to make you jealous Macy, I just like you. And I'm sorry for ruining yours and Bella's friendship. Lastly, Matt you deserve Bella, I'm really sorry man." Jack said.

"Me." Matt said.

"So I didn't really argue with anyone but I'd like to say I accept the apology. B, I like you a lot and I was just scared that Jack was going to take you, I mean look at him. So I'm not mad at anyone and Chelsea, thank you so much. You're the best." Matt smiled hugging me.

"Okay, so I think we're good now right?" I asked.

"Yep!" They all laughed.

We spent the last hour and a half taking pictures, and finishing packing. It was time to leave, we all got on the jet to fly back to Cali. Macy sat by Skate and I sat by Bella and Hayes. We all laughed and talked, and took a bunch of pictures. I was shopping online and I found these really cute pair of shoes I wanted.

"Those are cute!" Bella said.

"I know, I want." I laughed.

"Buy them!" She exclaimed.

"My debit card is in my bag with my clothes, it's not by us. I'll just order them when I get home!" I replied.

"Let me see the shoes." Hayes said.

"Here." I said showing him the picture on my phone.

"I got you." He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm buying them." He said.

"No your not! I'm not letting you do that!" I laughed.

"Too bad Upton" He smiled.

"You suck, Grier." I laughed.

I layed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I couldn't be any happier, I have everything I need....