Chapter 25

(Chelsea's POV)

I went on Twitter and I saw his tweet, it read:

"Bro, I thought we were friends, but now you're going after her; she was mine...💔"

What does that even mean? Is he talking about Nolan then? I was really confused about the whole situation.

"Katie and Miranda are coming over today. If you want to invite your lover boy over you can." Hayes said rudely.

"Awh, thanks for the invite but I'm going out to lunch with him." I smiled.

"Always thinking about you." He smirked.

"So Miranda is here?" I questioned.

"Yeah, uhh. She's here with Nolan for vacation." He hesitated.

"Oh well that's nice." I smiled.

"Yeah, I was just wondering. Maybe we could go get lunch sometime?" He asked nervously.

Wait, what? He wants to go to lunch now? Just the other day he was arguing with me! Wow...

"Umm, I guess." I replied walking upstairs.

I have to get ready to go with Nolan. I got in the shower and turned on music. I got dressed, and then I blow dried my hair. I did my makeup and then I did my hair. I looked at the clock which read 12:50. I grabbed my shoes, purse, and sunglasses. I came down stairs and the only people down there was: Madyson, Taylor, and Hayes.

"Hey girl!" Madyson smiled.

"Hey, and you guys are seriously so cute." I laughed at Madyson and Taylor.

"Thank you, and for you guys?" She smirked at Hayes and I.

"Yeah, no." I laughed.

"Awh, that's so upsetting. So all my girls single then?" She asked.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled.

They all laughed at me.

"You look nice where are you going?" Hayes asked looking at me.

"Thank you, and lunch." I smiled.

"Oh yeah, with Nolan." He sighed.

"Wait, Nolan from 6th grade?" Madyson asked.

"Yeah!" I giggled.

"He lives here?" She questioned.

"No, he's on vacation with his sister and her friend." I laughed.

Then I heard a knock on the door, Hayes got up to get it.

"Hey man." Hayes said side hugging Nolan.

"Hey bro." He replied.

"Hey!" I smiled walking over to Nolan hugging him.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes! Bye guys!" I yelled.

"Bye, have fun!" Madyson and Taylor yelled back.

"Bye chels." Hayes said hugging me.

"Bye." I replied.

I was so confused why he's acting so nice all of a sudden, this is different. I got in Nolan's Range Rover and we drove to the restaurant on the pier. We ordered our food and drinks and we talked.

"Okay, well I know we already kinda talked but what else happened in your crazy life?" He laughed.

"Okay, well after we moved to North Carolina my mom decided to move back in with my dad in Florida. So Macy and Bella moved in with me along with Logan. I met my dad and I have 2 half brothers; Logan and Dylan. Then my mom and I got into an argument, and we haven't talked in 3 years. My dad ended up finding someone else, and she's really nice. Then, I ended up in the hospital and I was having heart problems. Then I was with this kid named Jack and we got into a car accident, I had to have a heart transplant. I ended up getting Andrews heart which is pretty special to me. And now I found out that my dad has stomach cancer." I explained all in one breath.

"Dang." He sighed.

"Yeah, it sucks, but on the bright side I'm friends with Justin Bieber now." I laughed.

"Are you serious?" He said surprised.

"Yeah, he's the one that invited me on this vacation." I smiled.

"Wow. You have changed a lot." He said staring at me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Defiantly not, you've changed but in a good way." He smiled.

Our food came and we started to eat, it was so good! We were talking and laughing, we were having a lot of fun. I got a text from Bella.

Bella Bear🐻- Katie's here..😓😤

Me- Oh gosh! I am so sorry, is she with Matt?😒

Bella Bear🐻- Do you think I'd let that happen?😂

Me- nah..😂😭 I'll be home soon😚

Bella Bear🐻-Alright cya then💘

Wait, Katie's there that means Miranda is there. Hayes did tell me about this, but I completely forgot. I think Hayes still likes Miranda, I'm not sure yet. I've only seen them together accidentally, and it made me mad. Nolan and I were done eating and he drove to the beach. We were walking along the beach and it started to storm. The wind was blowing, it was pouring down rain, and there was thunder and lightning every minute. Nolan threw me over his shoulder and ran to his car. We got to his car and we just started laughing, it was so much fun.

"Well, my plans got ruined but anyways, Chelsea I know we just saw each other again for the first time in forever. I don't care, will you go out with me?" He smiled nervously.

I was very hesitant, I still had feelings for Hayes but he has Miranda, he likes her now. He's moved on.

"Yes." I said hugging him.

We drove back to the house, and everyone was watching the news in the living room.

"Chelsea, you're okay!" Macy yelled hugging me.

"Umm, yeah." I laughed.

"No one is allowed on the roads so we all have to stay here." She sighed.

Nolan and I changed our clothes and came back downstairs and sat in the living room. We were all laying on the couches and on the ground when Johnson spoke up.

"We should all sleep downstairs!" He yelled.

We all agreed and layed downstairs on the couches, in chairs, and on air mattresses. It was a lot of fun! No one knew about Nolan and I yet, I wanted to say something tho, they deserve to know. I went upstairs to get some water and I heard someone behind me.

"Umm, well that lunch must of changed a lot." Hayes sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Chelsea, I'm not stupid, you and Nolan obviously have something going on." He said.

"Yeah, Nolan asked me out at lunch today. And I said yes." I smiled.

"As much as I want to be happy for you, I can't. I'm sorry, I just can't." He said starting to tear up.

"Hayes, are you okay?" I yelled.

He was laying on the ground it didn't look like he was breathing. What just happened, this can't be true! He needs to be alive, he can't be dead! I called 911 and I started to cry, hysterically. While I waited for an ambulance to come I layed down next to his body and curled up against his side. This might be the last time I'll ever be able to do this...