Chapter 24

**next morning**

(Chelsea's POV)

I woke up at 5:40, I made coffee and went to sit by the ocean. I heard footsteps coming my way and I saw Nolan. I realized I was still in my pajamas, oh yay!

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey, you're up early." I laughed.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep." He said sitting in a chair next to me.

"Really? I couldn't either." I replied.

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind right now." He sighed.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Well I got dragged on this vacation with my twin sister Miranda and her friend Katie. They are super annoying and they make me pick up Hayes everywhere we go. Don't get me wrong, Hayes is pretty cool but he's changed a lot since I've known him. I don't know what's got to him but it's not good at all." He explained.

"Oh trust me, I get what your saying!" I giggled.

"Yeah, so what ever happened between you two?" He asked.

"Okay, well pretty much 3 years ago I had to move to North Carolina. I met Hayes down there and we talked a lot, I went to his parties, he came to mine. Then all of my Florida friends came down to see me for my birthday. Laina and Hayes ended up dating right after they met. Then, Andrew ended up dying and at his funeral, Hayes came up and hugged me. He told me he broke up with Laina and he asked me out. I said yes, of course. Then Hayes went on tour and I went to Cali, we never talked again until this year when I found out I was neighbors with his brother and best friend. He came down to Cali and we caught up on everything. We hung out almost everyday and he told me he never had a girlfriend after he left. Then, down here I found out he had a girlfriend while we were talking." I explained and took a huge breath after that.

"Wow, anything else I need to know about?" He laughed.

"Oh trust me there's a lot." I sighed.

"Okay, well I'll take you to lunch today, and we can catch up on everything I've missed. I'll be here at 1:00, dress casual, and we're going to the beach after." He smiled.

"Okay, sounds good." I blushed.

I walked back inside and I saw that Hayes was awake. He was on his phone tweeting something, I couldn't see what tho. I went into the kitchen not making eye contact and I cut up pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. I put it in a bowl and sat at the bar. I could tell Hayes was staring at me, I could feel it. I didn't want to turn around because that means we would make eye contact and I don't want that to happen. I know he'd have some stupid comment to make. I just went on Twitter, he walked behind me and I felt goosebumps all over.

"Look at the tweet, make sure you show Nolan too." He smirked.