Chapter 22

(Chelsea's POV)

"Yeah, it is." I smiled turning around to see Nolan standing behind me.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"Pretty good. And you?" I replied.

"Really good. Do you live here?" He questioned.

"No, I'm in Cali right now. What about you?" I responded.

"That's cool. I'm in Texas, I live right in Dallas." He smiled.

"Oh wow. So are you working?" I asked.

"Yeah, model. What about you?" He smiled.

"Model." I giggled.

"Bro, what're you doing?" Hayes asked.

"What does it look like?" Nolan replied annoyed.

"I told you, stay away from her." Hayes said sternly.

"You may have something against her, but I don't care Hayes, I really don't. You get mad about everything so easily and it's annoying. I don't care if you don't like her, it's better for me actually. For once Hayes, I'm gonna do what I want to do and I don't care what you say or think about me." Nolan explained looking right at him.

"I'm just gonna go, it was nice seeing you Nolan." I smiled hugging him.

"Here's my number." Logan said handing me a piece of paper.

"Bye, loser." Katie and the other girl laughed.

I smiled and flipped them off walking down towards my car. I didn't feel like going home yet so I drove to the mall. I bought a few things there but not a lot. They don't really have the stores I shop at there so I pretty much just got more souvenirs. I drove back to the house and put everything away in my room. Nash came up and knocked on the wall by the door sense the door was already open.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hey, where were you?" He asked.

"Pier, and I went to the mall." I replied.

"Oh, so I'm gonna talk to Hayes." Nash said.

I looked up and made eye contact with him.

"Oh, umm okay." I replied nervously.

"You might not want me to, but I know what's best." He said hugging me.

"Thanks Nash, I saw him today by the way." I replied.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well he pretty much yelled at Nolan and told him to stay away from me." I explained.

"Gosh, why does it have to be my brother?" He said annoyed.

We walked downstairs and Nash stepped outside to call Hayes.

(Nash's POV)

I was so irritated with Hayes, he can't just man up. He's been pushing away everyone he's close to, to be with some girl. None of us have talked to him besides Chelsea, and that didn't go to well. I needed to talk to him, he's my brother and he's messing up right now, big time. I got my phone out and dialed his number. He picked up on the third ring.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Bro, what's your problem?" I replied.

"What's my problem? Oh I'll tell you, I came on vacation with you guys. That's my problem." He said rudely.

"Are you serious right now?" I laughed.

"You need to come back to the house, Hayes." I explained.

"For what?" He yelled.

"Hayes, I'm not gonna argue. You need to come back, you came here with us not with that girl." I explained.

"Sorry, I saw Miranda down here and I just got so happy to see her." Hayes said.

"Hayes, just come back." I replied.

"I'd rather not. I can't stand to see Chelsea at all." He said annoyed.

"Drop the Chelsea thing! My gosh. You're acting immature and stupid right now. Come back or I'm calling mom." I yelled.

I hung up, I just couldn't stand to hear his stupid excuses. I walked inside and Chelsea ran up to me crying....