Chapter 55

(Chelsea's POV)

I walked back to the table and I saw Cam talking on the phone.

"He called Nash." Bella said.

"Can we just please not talk about this?" I asked.

Everyone agreed and we finished eating our food. The ride home was quiet, neither Logan or I had anything to say.

**Day of the funeral**

I woke up really early this morning, I wanted my dad to be here really bad. I needed to see him, I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to just scream, I had a bad feeling today was gonna be the worst day of my life. Bella came over before the funeral to get ready at the house. We got ready and headed to the funeral. I got there early to get everything set up, I knew we were going to have a lot of people there. Soon after, the funeral was about to start and everyone was talking and eating. Macy and Jack got there and I couldn't tell you how happy I was to see her. I ran up to her and just stared to cry tears of happiness. Logan decided it would be good to invite some people over to the house after the funeral

. He said it would help me not be as upset, so all of my close friends were invited. I saw a familiar face walk in the door and I tried to not look.

My mom walked over to me and I tried to avoid conversation, why was she here anyway?

"Oh, Chelsea, I missed you!" She exclaimed hugging me.

"Really? You didn't make an effort to even talk to me. That's kinda funny." I smiled.

"Well my boyfriend should be here any minute, I'll talk to you later." She responded walking away.

BOYFRIEND. My mother now has a boyfriend, Greatt.
I went to go talk to Mariah, she was finally here! I was so happy I haven't got to talk to her in forever. She was still married to Sammy and she had another child on the way; a little boy. Her daughter was getting so grown up. Matt walked in and I figured he was still mad at me so I didn't even go say anything to him. Then someone walked in, Justin Bieber. He ran up to me and hugged me for awhile.

"What are you doing here?" I cried.

"Matt invited me." He smiled.

"Can I ask you a favor?" He questioned.

"Sure." I replied.

"Can I have a little speech?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Thanks for coming, it means a lot" I added.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He replied hugging me again.

I decided to go say something to Matt, I mean that was so sweet of him.

"Matt, thank you." I smiled.

"Listen, I'm just really sorry for the way I acted the other day I realized you didn't do anything wrong and you always try and help me and for me to have acted like that was just so wrong. You're just always there for me." He cried hugging me.

"Matt don't cry!" I exclaimed hugging him back.

This girl walked up to Matt while we were hugging.

"Where's Hayes?" She asked rudely.

"I'm not sure, maybe with Nash." He replied.

"You must be Chelsea, sorry about your dad I guess." She said and walked away.

I was so upset, I mean who is she anyways? And Hayes is here?

"Hey Matt, I'll see you later. You're coming over after right?" I asked.

"Yeah dude, obviously." He smiled hugging me really tight.

I walked around and found Bella she told me that she'd seen Hayes. I really didn't want him to be here at all.

The funeral started and it was really hard for me. I was finally called on stage to give a speech. My hands started to sweat and I was so nervous. I walked up there slowly, I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Hey dad, I hope everything is going well up there and I really hope you are eating all the pizza you want, I know it's your favorite. I must say, if there's a time when I've needed you the most it would have to be right now. I bought my first house, I always wanted you to be there when I did. You've shown me real strength, not just physically but mentally. I know you fought this long hard battle and it was so hard for me to watch you go through something like that. I did only meet you a few years ago but I can promise you one thing, you have made the biggest impact on my life. There's not a day that goes by when I don't think about you, or when I don't play your favorite song. You were always there for me sometimes I wonder why it was you? You were such a nice, caring person and you had to leave. Why so early? I wish I could've meet you sooner, I really do. We could've shared so many more memories together. I still remember my last day seeing you at the hospital. The day you passed away actually. You were so sick, you were in so much pain. I hated to see you suffer but I wanted you to stay. You would be very proud as to how close Logan and I have gotten. Wow dad, I miss you I really do. Please just come back. I- I love you." I cried.

After a few more people from his family spoke, Justin walked on stage.

"So I'm pretty sure most of you know who I am. I met Chelsea a few years back and wow, I've been blessed with such a caring, wonderful person. You have a wonderful daughter sir and if there's one thing I wish I could do for Chelsea, is to bring you back. She talks about you a lot actually, you were her world, her role model, and a great dad." He started.

"So I wrote two songs in honor of him, Chelsea if you want you can come up here." He smiled.

I walked up there as he sat at the piano, he grabbed my hand and I sat next to him.

"The first song is called: Life is worth living."

He played the piano and it was beautiful, wow. I just sat there crying. He finished the song and almost everyone in the room was crying.

"This next song was inspired by the relationship Chelsea and her dad shared, this song is called: Purpose." He said into the mic.

He played the piano and wow. I've never felt more special in my life.

**after the funeral**

We were driving back to Logan's house and Justin rode with me.

"This might be a touchy subject but did you see Hayes's new girl?" He asked.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Don't know her name but she's rude." He explained.

"I think I know who you're talking about she kept asking everyone where he was." I replied.

"Yeah, she's no good." He laughed.

We got to Logan's house and we ordered a bunch of pizza for everyone coming over. Bella came over early to help get everything set up. Justin and Logan went and picked up a bunch of snacks while Bella and I cleaned up the house a bit.

"Hey C, are you okay? You've been quiet." Bella asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I lied.

"Okay, well you know you can tell me anything." She smiled.

Everyone was arriving now and we had everything all set up. I was so happy to be able to hangout with all of my closest friends and not have to worry about the Hayes drama. That is until he walked in, with the new girl wrapped around his arm...

**THAT PICTURE IS OF HAYES NEW GIRL**