Chapter 53

(Macy's POV)

I was completely finished getting ready and Jack came upstairs.

"Wow, you look good. Ready?" He said.

"Thank you, and yeah." I replied.

He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs to see his family. I was so nervous, but I've heard so many good things about them so that helped. We got downstairs and he introduced me to everyone and they were all so sweet. We ate, talked, and hung out, it was so much fun.

**midnight**

Everyone left, and I was exhausted. I got in the shower and then Jack and I watched a movie and fell asleep. I missed Jack a lot, and I'm so happy to have him back.

**next morning**

(Chelsea's POV)

I woke up early this morning because I have some house showings, I'm super excited and I hope I find one. Bella and I got ready, and at 9:00 we went over to Nash and Cams apartment. Our first showing was at 11 but we were going out to breakfast first. We got to their door and I knocked, waiting for someone to answer. Of course, I open the door to see Hayes standing there shirtless.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey! Are Nash and Cam ready?" I asked.

"To go where?" He asked kinda rudely.

"House showings. I asked, are they ready?" I replied.

"I don't know, you can come in." He said.

"Thanks for your permission." I replied.

He was on my nerves. I mean yeah, I still liked him but, I was just upset and annoyed. Nash and cam were almost ready, Bella and I were sitting in one couch and Hayes sat on another.

"So how was homecoming?" He asked.

Bella and I looked at each other, she was looking at me waiting for me to say something.

"Wow, you're really asking this? Didn't us leaving 2 hours early give you an idea of how it went." I said annoyed.

"Woah, calm down tiger." He said defensive.

"Calm down? Really. Tell Nash and Cam I'll be in the car." I said.

I walked down the stairs and into the car, Bella stayed up there to wait for Nash and cam.

(Hayes POV)

Wow, Chelsea just completely freaked out. I didn't expect her to do that, she just walked out. Bella just sat there really awkwardly.

"Well that was awkward." She said looking out the window.

"Yeah, pretty sure she hates me now." I sighed.

"I doubt it. I think she feels just the opposite." She replied.

"What are you talking about? Did you not just see that." I said.

"Yeah, that's what makes me think that. She wouldn't have gotten that upset if she didn't really care about you, Hayes." She replied.

Nash and cam came downstairs and they left. I sat in the living room and called Tez to see if he wanted to hang out. I needed someone to talk to.

(Chelsea's POV)

Bella sat in the back with Cameron and Nash came and sat in the front seat. We were taking the Range Rover because it's a little bigger than the other cars I have. I set my GPS to the address of the first house.