Flirt mode: ON

"You said it yourself, that I am every girl's dream... So would you date me?" He gently took my hand and started caressing it with his thumb.

"Why are you asking...this so suddenly.." Heat rushed through my body due to his words as well as his actions.

"...I am crazily in love with you Y/n.." He pulled me closer by my hand.

I couldn't utter a word. We both had an intense and close eye contact.

"I am dying to feel your lips.." He whispered while looking down onto them.

"then...do it" I whispered the last two words and the next thing I knew was his lips against mine. Rough enough.

I felt like this was a dream and even if it was, I never want it to end. Just never.

His hands went down to my thighs and pulled them up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I pulled back for gasping on air but he didn't want to stop.

"I love you.." He whispered impatiently waiting for me to join our lips back.

"I love you too.." I smiled and sealed our lips back.

"I don't know which classroom they are-" We both got interrupted by the door opening and revealing the surprised guys.

"Tae!! My soulmate you did it!!" The way he looked right now seemed like he was happier than Taehyung himself.

"Y/N!! GIRL!! YOU DIDN'T TELL US!!" Jennie started clapping excitedly.

"BUT YOU LOOK SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" Lisa squealed.

"AWW!! PAIR MADE IN HEAVENS!!!" Tzuyu clasped her hands.

"The fuck...were you doing now.." Jungkook clenched his fists. Different reaction.

"J-Jeon C-Cena.." Taehyung mumbled in fear as Jungkook started stomping closer.

I jumped off from Tae's arms and stood in front of him to protect him from this double bunny.

"V - HYUNG!!!" 

Taehyung hugged me tightly, scared of Jungkook.

"Bro stop, I finally got rid of my single ass and now you do this?" I kept on a poker face.

"And who said you should get 'rid of your single ass'." He rolled his eyes.

"My heart!" 

".....This Pabo...." He sighed,

"Fine! But hyung, if ANYTHING happens to my sister--"

"I won't let anything happen to her" Taehyung cut him off and protectively hugged me.

"OOO~ Someone is not shy - shy anymore!" Yeonjun teased him.

"Also, why do you keep calling him 'V hyung'?" I asked Jungkook who was trustfrated.

"His celebrity or you can say stage name is 'V'... Dumbass.." He flicked my head.

"Then I decided I'm gonna call you V- from today" I turned towards Tae who gave me a death glare.

"L-let's go to the next class!" I changed the subject and everyone agreed to it.

"Yeah, its about the time for Science now, let's go to the lab!"  Lisa glanced at her wristwatch.

"Go ahead, give me 2 minutes with Y/n" Taehyung smiled innocently which made shivers run down my spine.

"Oh yeah, Sure" God knows what dirty stuff was going on in Jimin's head.