Steel Alien

"Yoona.. listen to me, you should really get a life and stop satisfying his old horny ass..." I gave my advice then took a glass of wine before pouring it down on him and exited the door after showing him the middle finger.

I heard Taehyung's footsteps approaching me and I felt him tightly back hug me. 

"..It's okay" I smiled slightly and caressed him hair while he sobbed softly on my shoulder,

"I feel very bad and sorry as you keep seeing my weak sides.. I am so embarrassed now.." I lifted up his head that was looking at the ground.

"It's completely fine if your a man and you cry okay? Your a human too after all, its normal!" I shrugged it with a bright smile.

He paused for a while and admired the girl who truly loved him no matter the situation, even after his own father gave her such a horrible experience and after that handling him cry didn't make her mad.

"I can never thank you enough for coming into my life Y/n.." He picked me up by holding my waist.

"I can never thank you and myself enough for loving you and getting loved by you!" I gripped on his shoulders for support,

"I'll make sure you live like a queen with me!" he started spinning me around.

"And I'll make sure that you remain as the king of my heart!" I started laughing and enjoyed him spinning with me.

"I love all of your flirty answers" He left me on my feet and pulled me for a piggy back ride.

"I also love replying to your flirty statements like I just did now!" I put my hands in the air.

"Ok my queen, let's drive home." He put me in the car's seat beside his and then put on my seatbelt.

"Thanks gentleman!" I winked at him and he smiled widely while his cheeks were light pink.

We had a causal conversation on the car drive to the way back home.

"Also, I'm still feeling guilty that I left him touch you..." He stopped the car as we arrived at Irene's place.

"I'm already grateful enough that you stood up for me and even raised hand on your father for it.." I held his hand tightly which was on the steering wheel.

"You guys back?" Eunwoo walked to the car and opened the door of my side.

"Mhm, thanks!" I thanked him for opening the door and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Did the others go to their rooms?" I started a chat with Eunwoo.

"Yea, they just went to bed a couple of minutes ago and I was about to go upstairs too but I heard your car's engine stop by." He shrugged.

"Cool then, Good night!" I waved at him as we two parted our ways to our rooms.

"Tae?" I looked beside me and he was pouting while squinting his eyes. Like how cute can this guy be??!!

"Okay my baby, I'm sorry!" I put my hand around his shoulder and pulled him closer.

"You can be friends with him but I don't want you ignoring me!" He frowned and complained like a kid.

"Of course, I'm sowwyyy" I spoke in baby language and did aegyo which made his heart flutter. 

Even though I felt weird doing it, its completely fine as long as it makes him happy.

---NEXT DAY EARLY MORNING---

"Good morning!" I got greeted by Irene and the rest. They were having breakfast.