Sick and Care

*Night*

Everyone had gone to their respective rooms including me and Taehyung. 

"Here, you can get ready for bed too now." I said after coming out from the shower room.

"Alright Jagi, I'll be back soon." He replied while taking a towel. I just gave a nod to him.

Having Alice and Medusa's scenes flashing in my mind again as I tried keeping my breathing in control and handling my trauma.

I should accept the fact that I may face Alice as Medusa in the future as Blossom often cuz I have no idea how long will she take for being vanished forever. So I should be prepare myself both mentally and psychically for the time.

I walked to the balcony and admired the beautiful city view. The pleasant breeze was passing by with my hair flowing along with it. I was in my own world thinking of how I have come so far as Blossom, it was a hard time but I'm sure I have to face more of it as the day passes by until I finish the leader of demon clan and get back the demon element.

My plans as Y/n are pretty simple, I just want to graduate as a successful negotiator by studying commerce and then live a happy married life with Taehyung. I know my desire of being a negotiator maybe a bit complicated but that's how I wanted it to be. And in the secret life of Blossom I should also inherit the position of the Elemental Guardian.

I was deeply in my thoughts until I felt someone back hug me tightly and inhaling my scent from the neck.

"Lets go to bed?" I asked as I knew who was it.

"no lets spend time together here.. " He replied while his eyelids were dropping down.

"Baby your tired, Come on lets sleep. We also have school and especially you also have to go to the company." I walked back inside and closed the balcony's door. He dragged himself along with me with his head still buried in my neck.

I lay down with him and we stared deeply in each other's eyes. I realized that he was trying to remain awake.

"Go to sleep hm?" I pat his head gently and he shook his head.

"Before that I want to see you going to sleep.." He replied with a dull voice.

I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. After a good 15 minutes, I still wondered if he's staring at me or fell sleep and out of curiosity I slightly peeked open my eyes. He was rubbing his eyes with both of his hands like a baby. I shut back my eyes when he opened his.

"..I love you Jagi.." He pecked my forehead softly and then I got surprised again when he slid inside my shirt just like last night. He did have some special obsession with my chest to be specific. 

I understood why he wanted me to sleep before so he could do this but why doesn't he directly tell it to me while I'm awake. Is he afraid I'd reject it or is he just too shy? Maybe he thinks I might get uncomfortable.

*Next Morning*

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times to get rid of the sleepiness. The next thing was waking up Taehyung as all of us had school today. I realized he was still in my shirt and slightly blushed at the thought until I also felt his skin pretty warm that felt unusual and above normal.

"Tae?" I gently shaked him but there was no response. I bought him out of my shirt and attached his forehead with mine. It clearly was above normal body temperature.

"Taehyung?" I shaked him again and a bit with force this time and he just hummed in response.

"Do you have a fever..? How are you feeling?" As soon as I mentioned fever, his eyes opened up and they still looked dull and tired. They were not having the happiness and brightness they always used to.