Cheater

**Taehyung POV**

: In the Men's Restroom :

"Oscar! You were blinking the bracelet infront of everyone!! I had to make up an excuse and lie to them!" I scolded it.

"I had to! You were sticking around Bloss- Y/n the whole time!! Its an emergency!" He said in a defending tone.

"Fortunately no one caught you... What was the emergency anyways?" 

"I was communicating with Mighty, Blossom's Lemange. We realized that the thing we fought yesterday night was something man-made..." Oscar started with a serious look.

"What? Wasn't it a devil?"

"It was a devil but it possessed something. You noticed that the thing didn't drop the bottle of blood like the werewolf did after defeating it?" 

"Oh..Yea!! So you mean the demons can possess humans now??"

"No, its against the Universe's rule to possess humans directly but yesterday's devil was smart, he was definitely a royal demon . He possessed a humanoid from a laboratory and if all the demons get to know about this idea, They'll start possessing skeleton or corpse of humans from graveyards..." He looked worried and stressed.

"I think you should relax, we are gonna kill them anyways." I looked at him in confusion as he shook his head,

"The problem starts with they won't be defeated, they'll just go back to the nether. If a demon possess a corpse, its just gonna use its body to survive and fight the elemental team and if you defeat the body he has possessed, only the body will get killed. The soul of the demon can go back to nether and if this cycle repeats, its above impossible to finish them all." He said in a low voice and I quietly listened to his thoughts.

"I'll call Mr.Chou as soon as we reach home..." I concluded the conversation and Oscar agrees while I exited the restroom.

"Taehyung.." I turned around to the voice and anger rushed through my veins. I just glared at her, it was Yejin, the same staff girl who meddled with Y/n

"I know your mad at me but please tell me your just playing with that girl.. Your not actually in love with her..." She looked at me with glimmering hopeful eyes.

"Your really disgusting me, having all dirty expectations from me but NO, I'm not a womanizer so keep your distance and maintain the staff and idol relationship. And yea, I love Y/n more than anything in the world..." I replied in an irritated and serious tone.

 She remained quiet and had a sort of guilty expression which made me think that she realized her fault so I decided to go back to Y/n until I felt someone pulling me back and I hit my back on the wall.

"Yejin, please behave!!" I angrily spoke as she'd pinned me on the corner wall.

"Such a shame that a handsome and hot man like you is only gonna be used by one dumb woman..." She touched my neck.

"I don't hit women and don't force me to...." I pushed her away harshly.

"And your forcing me to do THIS!!" She injected me on my neck she was touching. I felt my legs weak, my vision blurry and stumbled until she barely caught me.

"I'm so excited to feel you baby..." She seductively whispered and pulled me into a room. 

It had couch, bookshelves and a few decors and it had very dim light.

"Yejin don't..." I mumbled as I was too weak and breathing heavily.

"Why not babe...I'm gonna satisfy you very well.." She smirked and hovered above me while I was trying to get off the couch.