Second Child

"Also, I don't see Irene around. Is she not home?"

"Oh well.. the elemental thing and fights with demons has been spreading around on the media too. Irene's parents are now scared for her safety so she just wanted to convince them that she is doing fine.." I explain and Lisa added,

"Now that you talk about it, I wonder what's taking her long. Its been like two hours already."

The door barges loud open and all of us got cautious. It was Mr.Chou who was panting with some reports and an old looking book,

"I FOUND SOMETHING ABOUT TAEHYUNG...!"

*At Irene's place*

"Mom! Dad!! That's no reason for you to restrict me from going near them!" Irene was protesting for her friends who were being blamed guilty.

"Irene, they are demons!! Being the only heir, you cannot risk your life in stupid matters!!" Her mom, the Queen of Korea argued with her daughter.

"What's the point of being a Queen when you can't even HELP AND PROTECT YOUR OWN PEOPLE??!!" Irene yells out. She was frustrated by her overprotective parents.

There was silence. Irene definitely had a point her parents could not disagree on.

"I grant you permission--" The king was cut off,

"NO--N-no... I can't bare to lose another child because of some damn demons.." Her mom burst out with fresh tears. 

"Another wha.." Irene gulped. The king and queen realize what happened and look at each other in shock.

"We couldn't hide it forever.. I believe she is mature enough to understand.." Her dad speaks to her mom who nods hesitantly.

"We hope you understand why we didn't tell you any sooner but.. your mom was blessed with a baby boy after you."

Irene just stood there. Frozen.

".. It was an unplanned pregnancy. Happened when you were hardly an year old so you probably don't remember."

Irene sighs deeply and makes a gesture for them to continue.

"W-we were very happy of course *sobs* we had a little prince too *sob*... but the day in the hospital.. even before we could hold in my arms.. before we could even give him a name.. h-he was taken by the demons... away from us..." The queen burried herself on the king's chest as he pat her back.

Uncontrollable tears were shedding from Irene's eyes.

She then received a call from Y/n. She picks it up, still mentally feeling unstable,

"Haha guess what Y/n? I have a long lost younger brother." She chuckled sarcastically in her tears.

"Haha guess what Irene?.

..we have found your long lost younger brother...!"

-------------------------------

"I FOUND SOMETHING ABOUT TAEHYUNG...!"

"Relax Mr.Chou , are you okay? " I ask while looking at his condition. 

"T-taehyung..*pants*... he is from... *pants* the royal family.." Mr.Chou says while taking in deep breaths.

"Yea dad he just told us" Tzuyu smiles while bringing him a glass of water.

"No..No.. he is from the ROYAL FAMILY!! THE ROYAL FAMILY OF KOREA!! HIS DNA MATCHES WITH THE GREAT KING KIM WON BIN AND QUEEN BAE HA RIN!!" 

Tzuyu drops the glass of water. I turn towards the phone and look at Taehyung who could not hear or understand anything happening. 

"So he is.... Irene's brother...?" I mindlessly blurt out.

"W-what do you mean Y/n.." Taehyung asked, getting an idea on what's happening.

---------------------------

After trying to calm ourselves down, we take the risk of explaining it to Taehyung. Irene was on her way here. She wanted to talk to Taehyung and Mr.Chou before telling her parents.

"Okay. Breathe first." I instruct Taehyung as he follows with curiosity of what's happening,

"Now DO NOT freak out or start yelling around.."

"Okay..."

"Promise me you won't"

"I-I'll try my best not to"

"You have been identified as the biological son of the royal bloodline as you know. And that royal family is the one of the curr..ent rulers of Korea.. Irene's parents.."

**Phone gets yeeted up in the air**

"Ah I knew it, he can never stay normal." Jungkook facepalms himself.

"Taehyung? You there?" I ask his black screen. He picks up with phone and he was smiling with tears.

"Oh my god tae-- are you okay?" 

"Ya!! I am beyond okay!! Just gonna pack my things and leave this fucking place!!" He picks up some backpack and comes out near the balcony railing.

"AYO DUMBASS, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR POWERS!! WHERE ARE YOU JUMPING OFF TO?? HEAVENS??" Jimin stops him right in him. that really was something none of us noticed. He makes an 'O'.

"Thanks hyung! I'll exit from the main door then." He sheepishly smiles and was about to exit his room.

"Can we like, not trust him?" Jungkook folded his arms and looked at Jimin,

"Yea how about we'll just go and pick him up." Jungkook nodded on the idea. and they left after transforming.

"So...so he's coming back...?" I look at the girls who smile.

"OMG HE'S COMING BACK!!" I jump around the house while everyone feels happy for me.

"I'll go to master and inform him to bring Taehyung's fire element." Mr.Chou also leaves.