His Despair

( This is our Ep 40 🥺💖)

"Who is it?" Master sternly asked Jimin.

"... Its... M-mr.Kim..

.....Taehyung's father.."

-----------

*Y/n POV*

I embraced him tightly. I was ready for the worse of him now. I didn't know how he would react to such horrible news. I felt so depressed about this. I can't even imagine how is he feeling right now.

"...wha..t.." He lost his grip and left control on himself. 

"Taehyung please, this is very hard but your strong. You are and you know it." Master spoke after no one could recover from the shock.

He had mixed emotions visible on his face. It was impossible to read them. 

"It was him.. ALL THIS FUCKING TIME??!!" Tears gushing along with rage,

"I-I HAVE BETRAYED ALL OF YOU, NO! THE ENTIRE ELEMENTAL TEAM!!" He yelled and crouched down.

"BABY NO, ITS NOT YOU FAULT!" I cupped his face and wiped his tears.

"Listen Tae.. You knew nothing about this and so no, you did not betray anyone." Jimin caressed his shoulders.

 He remained silent and his face turned pale while his eyes looked heavy. 

"Give him a while, this is just too much for once." Master tried remaining calm. He really knew how to still think straight. 

 "Y/n, let's take him for some fresh air? What do you say hyung?" Jungkook added.

"Y-yea!" I fake smiled and wiped my tears.

"Do you wanna visit some favourite place of yours? it'll help alot!" Yeonjun spoke but he just shook his head in total despair.

"I just.. want to lie down and think about everything.." He murmured and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Boys, help me take him upstairs. Let him have a rest there."  I looked at them and they quickly lifted him with hands around his shoulder.

"Listen y/n, you also are aware his mental state would have been disturbed and exhausted. His conscious brain is just gonna make him overthink more so  I think you should try making him get some sleep." Tzuyu explained.

"Makes sense, even though its kinda hard to sleep in such shock... just try your best dear." Jennie smiled.

"And Y/n, please stay strong for him hm?" Lisa patted my dried tears. I nodded with gratefulness for their comforts and stepped up the stairs to the bedroom.

My heart just pained seeing him in this state. I climbed the bed and pulled him close to me.

"Its all gonna be fine, don't worry about anything now." I soothed his back and signaled the boys to leave after shutting the door.

"Y/n.. you won't hate me right?" He looked up in my eyes with fear.

"What is wrong with you?? Why the hell would I hate you??" I replied with confidence and pecked his forehead.

"I don't know but please never leave me.." He lay down along with me and I just smiled,

"Never... Kim Taehyung.., I can never leave you." 

----------

*Two hours later*

I woke up with a numb right arm on which Taehyung was resting peacefully. His face was still puffy and red from all that crying.

Now that I think about it, how much is he gonna suffer to kill and defeat his own father. How is it even possible that such an angel belongs to a horrible demonic ass.

Such thoughts kept popping in my mind and I just had a gut feeling that I should consult master.

I very carefully slid out my hand and realized he was cluthing on the hem of my shirt. Aww, I just wanna protect and take him away from this fucking cruel world.

I went down to the hall and master was there, having a discussion with Jimin and Tzuyu.

"How is he?" Jimin was the most worried.

"He seems better, deep asleep." I smiled and he reciprocated.

"Where are everyone?" I asked.

"In their rooms. They went for some rest too."

"Oh cool.." I just gave a short reply and hesitated in asking master about the uncanny thoughts I have been having.

"Y/n? Is something bothering you child?" Master asked.

"... I really don't know if I should be saying this but this doesn't feel right.. I-I mean why am I not able to digest that Serenther is Taehyung's dad? What bullshit!"

"Do you want to send the blood bottles for a DNA test? We have got the last one too if you remember.." Tzuyu added.

"Can we please? Even I feel something off about this.." Jimin requested.

"Okay then, I'll inform Mr.Chou to send the blood for a DNA but it may take a while because they are gonna have to go through another process for demon blood." 

"That's fine, till then all we have to do is wait patiently and comfort Taehyung." 

"I just feel awful for him.." Tzuyu sighed,

"Let's go to my dad's lab now?" 

"Mhm, why not!"

----------

We explained the entire thing to Mr.Chou and he was equally upset.

"I have started the procedure and Y/n, here give these to Taehyung. These meds are especially designed for stress. Also make sure he doesn't overthink, it can be problamatic." He handed me a few strips of medicines.

"Thanks Mr.Chou." I gave a small smile and he nodded.

"We should be getting back I feel, its late.." Jimin glanced at his watch.

" Okay then, feel free to come whenever you want." Mr. Chou smiled and we left soon. I also hoped Tae wouldn't have woken up until I reach.

We got off the car and concluded that master should spend the night with us for anything unpredictable that'll happen again.

"Taehyung..?" I walked in the empty house with an unsettling feeling. Everyone are probably still asleep. I stepped up the the stairs and entered the empty bedroom with a sense of anxiety.

"Tae?" I checked the washroom, then looked around the room and ran down.

"GUYS?!" I yelled, my voice echoed in the entire place. The servants came running to me, worried.

"Ma'am, is everything alright?" One of them asked.

"Wh-where is Taehyung?" I asked.

"Sir is in his room.." she replied. 

"HE ISN'T AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IS HE??"

"Guards and all the maids are ordered to check the entire house for Taehyung!" Irene who heard our convo, understood what happened.

All of us also started checking around and calling him but his phone was unavailable.

"Ma'am! I found a note in sir's bedroom !" A young maid called from upstairs and we hustled there.