The Unknown Stalker

"Y/N!! V HYUNG!!!" Jungkook screamed from the other side of the door, followed by quick knocks.

I lazy got out of bed and removed the grip Taehyung had on my waist but it unfortunately awoke him up.

"Sorry, we fell asleep.." I quickly unlocked the door and opened it to find all the worried faces.

"I was telling you they probably fell asleep, you should start trusting V and worry less" Irene sighed.

"Yeah, seeing Jungkook worried, it also worried all of us. We're sorry for disturbing your sleep" Jimin gave an apologetic smile.

"Jagi..." Taehyung walked with his eyes still half close and back hugged me while lazily resting his head on my shoulder.

"YAH! HYUNG!!" He flinched at Jungkook's raise of voice.

"Jk...I-uhm..." He nervously chuckled as he realized the double bunny's presence.

"Ok that's enough, let them have their time!" Lisa pulled Jungkook out of there.

"Cool, also come down soon for lunch" Irene waved before leaving too.

I shut the door slowly and Taehyung rested back his head.

"You still wanna sleep?" I softly asked and caressed his hair.

"No, I'm feeling better now. All thanks to you, I had a good sleep after a very long time!" His bright smile heart fluttering smile was back.

"Aww really, that's good to know now." 

"Mhm, I'll unpack my stuff now." He made his way to the bags.

"Alright, I'll till then take a shower." 

"Also, here. I bought these for you as it suits your style, wear them for today please" He handed me a small bag and I gladly accepted it.

"Thanks alot Tae! If it's from you then I'm sure it's awesome!" I rushed into the restroom, excited to try the dress on.

And after I took a hot and steaming shower, I applied some moisturizer before opening the bag and trying on the dress.

"How can I forget I've a Gucci Boy...But if I be honest, its comfortable and looks good!"

"TaeTae!" He immediately turned towards me and looked from up to down.

"You look amazing!" His eyes weren't leaving my bare legs.

"Where are you lookin'?" I sarcastically asked.

"At my property" He bit down his lower lip.

"L-let's just go to have lunch.." I shyly looked down and rushed out the room.

"Cutie!" He chuckled and followed.

--------

"Guys, Sorry to say but actually I've to visit back home today for a couple of days. My lil cousins are visiting and I need to babysit them until both of our parents our back from their important business trip." Tzuyu started with her handbag in her hand.