Last Element : Healer

"Hey how many of those do we have yet?" Stardia asked while pointing at the bottle.

"Well I have three and I gave you the werewolf's blood since it was your first mission with us." I replied and she nodded.

"So... we need one more to get the identity of demon clan's leader.." Blaze smiled slightly as all of us were close to our first goal.

"Yup and I'm gladly waiting for the next demon.." I commented while staring at the blood bottle in my hand like a lunatic.

"You scare me when you act like this, it gives me shivers!" Aqua exclaimed.

"Yea its enough to show how firm you are on the mission of killing the demon clan's leader." Xander said.

"Haha that's true though. Anyways can I get an introduction of the new fabulous elements I just met?" I questioned.

"I'm Aura, element is Air."

"I'm Vibe, element of music.."

"And I'm Zane, element of mirrors!"

They respectfully bowed down at their turns.

"I'm Blossom and my element is Nature, its nice meeting all three of you!" I bowed down equally for them.

"Of course we know you!! Its a honor meeting you, Queen!!" Aura said in an admiring tone.

"Thanks!! Same here!!" I replied in a friendly tone.

"Hello my dear kids!" Master entered from the window while being transformed in his phoenix element.

"Master? Is there anything wrong? How are you suddenly here..?" I worriedly asked.

"Take it easy Blossom, your too tensed with your responsibilities I see?" He had his warm smile like always and we noticed a girl behind him similarly dressed as us.

"Yea sometimes.." I just answered.

"Then you don't have to anymore.. I don't know if you realized but right now every element is present in this room." He chuckled as my eyes went wide and I looked around at everyone.

"W-What?!" I counted ourselves and we were literal ten excluding master.

"So are we.. perhaps ready to meet the entire demon clan and war?" Stardia asked in an unsure tone.

"Not yet my child, you need to still train together and have a smooth teamwork. Also meet Dawn, she's not a fighter element but a healer element. A healer is no different than you guys except that she has a huge knowledge on healing and medicinal powers." Master introduced us to the girl who was behind him.

"I'm pleased to finally meet you my Queen." She kneeled on one of her knee out of respect,

"Oh please don't do that, we're gonna be working together so please be informal!" I pulled her above from the floor.

"Thanks Queen!" She smiled genuinely.

"From tomorrow I hope all of you can come to train as its a Sunday so we'll work hard. I want to see everyone of you okay? You are dismissed now." He said before leaving and we left too.

I sneaked in the restroom to transform back and when I came out in the bedroom, no one was fortunately there.

"Y/n? Are you okay?!" Taehyung just then entered with worry on his face.

"Of course, what can happen to me?" I proudly smiled and he hugged me while sighing in relief,

"Sorry I had to leave.."

"Its okay Tae, leave that topic already" I pecked his cheek to distract him and he cutely giggled because of the peck.

"Guys we have guests!!" Irene called out and we went downstairs to meet.